Reply To: Let’s all talk about Gimme Shelter (S15 E15)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about Gimme Shelter (S15 E15) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about Gimme Shelter (S15 E15)

journalbookbinder
    October 16, 2020 at 12:21 pm #2921

I thought Connor was a liar about his sexuality.

I like your theory, PigNaPoke, about how it will all go down and who is left in what role on a cosmic scale!

Jensen’s acting with Emily was OFF THE CHARTS! It seems like it’s been awhile since we’ve gotten to see his amazing powers on full display.

I did not love them leaving Sam out in the car though (????). Really, leaving Sam out of most of this.

And I’ve noticed this for awhile now – when did Jared make the decision to give Sam such a halting speech pattern when he’s explaining things? Sam was not like that in the past.

Is Cas’ big secret that Jack will die in this plan? Or still the deal he made with the creature in the Empty?

My wife really liked this one; I think because it was explained…the religious group story was one where you didn’t need to have much background (everything was explained about everyone in the group)…there was some humor (My favorite was “Highway to Heaven this bitch”)…and not too many in-jokes.