Reply To: Let’s all talk about Despair (S15 E18)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about Despair (S15 E18) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about Despair (S15 E18)

Shannon
    November 12, 2020 at 1:50 am #3389

Hey! Jack is ready to explode, sending the universe into a black hole. Seraphina Castiel advises Nephilim Jack to “take deep breaths, focus and try to slow this down.” He sounded like a Lamaze coach. Seriously? That’s disgraceful. Yet, I laughed when he said it. It was probably the single most clueless scene to date. I cant even begin to fathom where the writers heads are. And the actors? How can they speak lines like that without literally asking wtf? They can make Castiel as human as they wish; but, do they have to turn him into a joke?
    I so feel for you, Kate; because I know you still have some hope. This show is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Shallow, thoughtless, childish, mind boggling embarrassment. I cant imagine what they next episode will be like, as I am not 5 years old. I am certain it will be nothing like the thoughtful and sincere story that you wrote.