Reply To: Let’s all talk about the Pilot (S1 E1)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about the Pilot (S1 E1) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about the Pilot (S1 E1)

PigNaPoke
    November 29, 2020 at 5:53 pm #3581

LOVE THIS!!! Thanks for setting this up, JBB!!!

From the first promo I found Supernatural intriguing! I had looked for another dark AND funny, scary AND touching, intense AND engaging show ever since Buffy and Angel ended and THIS new show about two brothers looked promising.

And once the pilot aired I stopped looking, never looked back and stuck with it through 15 incredibly wonderful years full of EVERYTHING I had looked for. Plus I gained a whole bunch of things that I could have NEVER even imagined – FRIENDS that I will love and be with for the rest of my life; EXPERIENCES I never knew are available like Conventions and road trips and scene and promo shot recreations and so much more.

In short what started out as a new little horror show that fascinated me Supernatural quickly became a huge part of my life. I will never be more grateful for anything than I am for Eric Kripke’s creation of this show and for Jared’s and Jensen’s portrayal of these characters who have become REAL for me.

ANYHOW – ON WITH THE SHOW…..AGAIN!

I’m tired of crying my eyes out at every meme and gif of the scenes in the finale and I am READY to relive the whole ride….at least once more.

PNP