Reply To: Let’s all talk about Wendigo (S1 E2)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about Wendigo (S1 E2) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about Wendigo (S1 E2)

kate38
    December 9, 2020 at 2:21 pm #3874

“I am trying hard to watch the episodes this time around with the intent NOT to let “God’s plan” or “God’s writing” color my view.

I want to watch it discovering things I might have overlooked in the past. I want to watch the Winchesters grow and change and have their horizons expand.

I do not believe that all that was GOD’s doing!! I will stick with that opinion through out. God might have set the general outline and scenarios, God might have played the long story arc of getting the Winchester brothers born and put on the playing field for the apocalypse. He might have put road blocks in place that forced the brothers’ hand BUT I truly believe that their actual actions, their growth and their gained experience is THEIR OWN.

In my opinion they influenced their story as much if not more than God ever did.

PNP”

I agree! I think that whole evil-manipulative-Chuck story line was a last-minute construct for seasons 14 and 15, because the writers needed tools to turn Chuck into a villain. I refuse to let my rewatch be tainted by such a silly and weak plot device. Just “no”.