Discussion: The "YES" or "NO" GameReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1061 - 1076 of 1076  |  Show  posts at a time
First < Previous | 51 52 53 54
supernatrualsweetie
supernatrualsweetie
1061. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 27 2018, 8:17 PM EDT | Post edited: May 27 2018, 8:17 PM EDT
Yes definitely!! He has a very creative mind. And back to the Chuck topic he may not have a choice but to come back with fewer than 6 angels left in heaven. Do you find this valuable?    
kate38
kate38
1062. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 28 2018, 10:30 AM EDT | Post edited: May 28 2018, 10:31 AM EDT
"Yes definitely!! He has a very creative mind. And back to the Chuck topic he may not have a choice but to come back with fewer than 6 angels left in heaven. "
Excellent points, sweetie!

I'm not sure about Jensen. He is an incredibly talented director -- no wobbling on that point. But as much as I'd love for him to direct again, he passed on an opportunity in season 13 because the twins were still very young. When he directs, he has to return to work several weeks earlier than usual, and he wanted more time with his family last season. He may do that again. Or maybe he'll want to escape the chaos of having 3 youngsters running around, so he'll come back and direct :). I think we'll find out pretty soon :)

I personally hope to see him direct again before the series ends, but I respect whatever decision he makes.

And I think you're right about Chuck, too :)

Your turn to pose a new one!

kate
Do you find this valuable?    
supernatrualsweetie
supernatrualsweetie
1063. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 28 2018, 12:21 PM EDT | Post edited: May 28 2018, 12:21 PM EDT
Do u think jack will regain his powers Do you find this valuable?    
kate38
kate38
1064. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 29 2018, 5:06 PM EDT | Post edited: May 29 2018, 5:06 PM EDT
"Do u think jack will regain his powers"
I think Jack would quickly become a BORING character without his powers, so I'm sure he'll get them back.

A more interesting question is how will being graceless/powerless affect him. It had a negative effect on Metatron (turned him into an even worse parasite than he was before), but it seemed to have a more positive affect on Castiel, who used it as an opportunity to understand humanity better.

Here's a related question -- Will Jack steal another angel's grace to get his powers back?

kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1065. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 29 2018, 6:54 PM EDT | Post edited: May 29 2018, 6:54 PM EDT
"I think Jack would quickly become a BORING character without his powers, so I'm sure he'll get them back.

A more interesting question is how will being graceless/powerless affect him. It had a negative effect on Metatron (turned him into an even worse parasite than he was before), but it seemed to have a more positive affect on Castiel, who used it as an opportunity to understand humanity better.

Here's a related question -- Will Jack steal another angel's grace to get his powers back?

kate"
Hi kate,

I actually think NOT having powers might be almost a relief to Jack at least for the beginning. He severely struggles with controlling them and failed several times causing accidental injury and death without meaning to so far. Not having powers might help him try to figure out who he IS or wants to/ can become. It seems that most people around him so far leaned on him too heavily or used him just for the power he possessed. All that pressure and expectation on what is essentially a child's mind hasn't really served him well. So, I think YES, he will get his powers back fairly soon, but I hope we first have the pleasure of seeing some character development without them.

Then - to your new question - NO, I don't believe he will steal and hurt another angel to get powered back up, unless that angel tries to hurt or betray him first. At least I don't think he will intentionally go after another angel just to collect the power it holds.

New question: Do you think Jack will turn "to the dark side" next season ?

PNP
supernatrualsweetie
supernatrualsweetie
1066. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 30 2018, 10:11 AM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2018, 10:11 AM EDT
No not if he stays with Sam and Castiel he won't Do you find this valuable?    
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1067. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 30 2018, 6:33 PM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2018, 6:33 PM EDT
"No not if he stays with Sam and Castiel he won't "
Well, I am still suspicious that Cas isn't Cas completely at the moment....so IF Cas is the thing from the Empty (just my theory) and Sam is busy trying to figure out how to free Dean from Michael, maybe Jack get's influenced or tricked somehow to a darker path...

Do you have a new one?

PNP
kate38
kate38
1068. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 30 2018, 7:15 PM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2018, 7:17 PM EDT
"Well, I am still suspicious that Cas isn't Cas completely at the moment....so IF Cas is the thing from the Empty (just my theory) and Sam is busy trying to figure out how to free Dean from Michael, maybe Jack get's influenced or tricked somehow to a darker path...

Do you have a new one?

PNP"
I think you make an excellent point, PNP.

Jack may not intentionally choose evil, but he has a child's mentality and is very easily led astray. If someone convinced him that making a dark choice might help extract Michael from Dean, Jack would do that out of a desire to save Dean, and end up trapped in some dark deal that will lead him further down the path of evil. And I don't think anyone is influential enough to stop him -- even Castiel and Sam..

I personally think Jack WILL turn evil, but his road to evil will be convoluted and unintentional.

And yes, supernaturalsweetie, it's your turn to post a new one :)

kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1069. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 31 2018, 9:17 AM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2018, 9:17 AM EDT
"I think you make an excellent point, PNP.

Jack may not intentionally choose evil, but he has a child's mentality and is very easily led astray. If someone convinced him that making a dark choice might help extract Michael from Dean, Jack would do that out of a desire to save Dean, and end up trapped in some dark deal that will lead him further down the path of evil. And I don't think anyone is influential enough to stop him -- even Castiel and Sam..

I personally think Jack WILL turn evil, but his road to evil will be convoluted and unintentional.

And yes, supernaturalsweetie, it's your turn to post a new one :)

kate"
Let's not forget what Jack almost did when Donatello/Asmodeus convinced him to open a gate to hell and let an army out....

He doesn't mean bad, but he completely lacks the deeper understanding on how the world and human/monster nature work....

It probably WILL lead him astray...

PNP
supernatrualsweetie
supernatrualsweetie
1070. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 31 2018, 11:22 AM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2018, 11:22 AM EDT
True. Do you think Sam will ever find love again? Do you find this valuable?    
kate38
kate38
1071. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 31 2018, 1:08 PM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2018, 1:16 PM EDT
"True. Do you think Sam will ever find love again?"
I'd like to think that BOTH Winchesters will find love again -- but I can't see that happening before the very end of the series.

New one: The bunker's warding has been "questionable" for a while now, and many bad guys now know where it is and how to infiltrate it. Will the bunker be destroyed in some way before the show ends, leaving the boys "homeless" like they were before?

kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1072. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 31 2018, 2:58 PM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2018, 2:58 PM EDT
"I'd like to think that BOTH Winchesters will find love again -- but I can't see that happening before the very end of the series.

New one: The bunker's warding has been "questionable" for a while now, and many bad guys now know where it is and how to infiltrate it. Will the bunker be destroyed in some way before the show ends, leaving the boys "homeless" like they were before?

kate"
Hi Both,

I HATE to be the party pooper, but I do NOT think that either Winchester will fall in love again before it is all over...I can't see how.

A) IF allowed - and Mary stays - I think he'll try to build some more family style relationship with his mother next
B) Imo - or head canon - I thought there was something blossoming between Sam and Eileen...and THAT ended AGAIN in disaster. I would not be surprised if that was IT for Sam. How many times can the poor guy get his heart broken? I think Sam, now, is fine with just working and having a rock solid (BROTHERLY) relationship with Dean, after he gets him back, (and possibly Mary, if she allows it).
So, I'd say NO - unfortunately - I don't think LOVE is in the cards for Sam.

PNP
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1073. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 31 2018, 3:04 PM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2018, 3:04 PM EDT
"I'd like to think that BOTH Winchesters will find love again -- but I can't see that happening before the very end of the series.

kate"
Hi kate,

My BIG hope is that NO, the bunker will not be destroyed before the show is over. It is too valueable to the overall Supernatural community. I am still hoping we get to see another chapter of the MOL who are not "Brit-evil" and find out that there is a network of other safe places/ bunkers across the world. After all, most places have longer history of supernatural beastiest than the U.S...
With that said, I also hope they'll keep the bunker "alive" to have a source of lore and weapons for the next generation. Maybe Sam and Dean give Jody/Donna a key or the key before the end.
Even if we don't SEE a continuation of the Supernatural TV Show (or spin off) and Sam and Dean go out "Butch and Sundance style", I like to think that they're always gonna be hunters roaming out there and they need help to fight evil.

New one: Will Garth be back in the mix next season?

PNP
kate38
kate38
1074. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Jun 3 2018, 5:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2018, 5:16 PM EDT
"Hi kate,

My BIG hope is that NO, the bunker will not be destroyed before the show is over. It is too valueable to the overall Supernatural community. I am still hoping we get to see another chapter of the MOL who are not "Brit-evil" and find out that there is a network of other safe places/ bunkers across the world. After all, most places have longer history of supernatural beastiest than the U.S...
With that said, I also hope they'll keep the bunker "alive" to have a source of lore and weapons for the next generation. Maybe Sam and Dean give Jody/Donna a key or the key before the end.
Even if we don't SEE a continuation of the Supernatural TV Show (or spin off) and Sam and Dean go out "Butch and Sundance style", I like to think that they're always gonna be hunters roaming out there and they need help to fight evil.

New one: Will Garth be back in the mix next season?

PNP "
Good one! I'd like to see Garth back, if for no other reason than to tie up loose ends on his story. So I'm gonna say "Yes"!

Of course, it would also be cool to meet an AU Garth who is not a werewolf -- especially if AU Garth is totally different from the Garth we know.

Speaking of loose ends: Are we done with the British Men of Letters story line?

kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1075. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Jun 10 2018, 1:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 10 2018, 1:57 PM EDT
"Good one! I'd like to see Garth back, if for no other reason than to tie up loose ends on his story. So I'm gonna say "Yes"!

Of course, it would also be cool to meet an AU Garth who is not a werewolf -- especially if AU Garth is totally different from the Garth we know.

Speaking of loose ends: Are we done with the British Men of Letters story line?

kate"

I think we will not see them return as a MAJOR adversary or dominating story line, BUT I think (and hope) that we are getting glimpses every once in a while of other chapter houses or maybe another country's MoL or flashbacks to past MoL cases in coming episodes. I find the overall organization still fascinating and the bunker and chapter houses an intriguing addition to the show, so I hope they don't just disappear.

But as for the BMoL, yeah, I think we are done with them.

How about:
Will Michael remain the big bad next season even after Dean get's free of him?

PNP
kate38
kate38
1076. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Jun 14 2018, 8:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 14 2018, 8:31 PM EDT
"
I think we will not see them return as a MAJOR adversary or dominating story line, BUT I think (and hope) that we are getting glimpses every once in a while of other chapter houses or maybe another country's MoL or flashbacks to past MoL cases in coming episodes. I find the overall organization still fascinating and the bunker and chapter houses an intriguing addition to the show, so I hope they don't just disappear.

But as for the BMoL, yeah, I think we are done with them.

How about:
Will Michael remain the big bad next season even after Dean get's free of him?

PNP
"
Good question, PNP!
I think YES :).

Assuming Lucifer is dead (which I'm not sure he'll stay that way), Michael wants to enslave and exterminate humanity. Even once Dean is somehow freed from angel possession, I don't think Michael will change his mind until he's dead. And with angels being in short supply, all the other archangels being dead, and Jack sidelined without his grace (at least for right now), there's no obvious way to kill him. That makes him a very interesting big bad, and I don't think the writers will pass on a chance to have fun with that.

New one: Now that Michael is here and the angels in the AU in the leaderless, will they temporarily stop fighting whatever humans are left on the other side?

kate
First < Previous | 51 52 53 54

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)