Discussion: The "YES" or "NO" GameReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1041 - 1060 of 1076  |  Show  posts at a time
First < Previous | 51 52 53 54 | Next
kate38
kate38
1040. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Nov 8 2016, 11:53 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2016, 11:53 AM EST
"I know it is silly... :) But I remember the Boys making a big deal out of how we were to see Jared's toes.......so I thought....hhhmmm, good trivia. :)

PNP"
LOL!!! Research mission accomplished :)

We DO see a few glimpses of Sam's feet (including his toes) during the yoga class scene in "The Purge". Before season 12, that's the only other time I can recall seeing them, but I'll happily stand corrected if anyone else can think of another foot sighting :)

Kate
Do you find this valuable?    
kate38
kate38
1041. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Nov 8 2016, 12:50 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2016, 12:50 PM EST
"Hhhhmm, no I cannot recall immediately...will have to ponder that a little.

PNP"
Okay, at the risk of adding something that should be in our "Name the Episode" thread game, here's a hint:

"Mort's for Style"

Kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1042. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Nov 8 2016, 7:56 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2016, 7:56 PM EST
"LOL!!! Research mission accomplished :)

We DO see a few glimpses of Sam's feet (including his toes) during the yoga class scene in "The Purge". Before season 12, that's the only other time I can recall seeing them, but I'll happily stand corrected if anyone else can think of another foot sighting :)

Kate"
Hi Kate,

that is GREAT! And it wasn't even the episode I was thinking about...because we ALSO see his naked feet in "When the Levee Breaks" where Sam hallucinates being tortured by Azazel.

PNP

dayshappy
1043. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Jan 31 2017, 2:36 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 31 2017, 2:36 PM EST
yes. Does Dean deserve to go to hell? Do you find this valuable?    
kate38
kate38
1044. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Jan 31 2017, 4:24 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 1 2017, 4:39 AM EST
"yes. Does Dean deserve to go to hell?"
Hi, dayshappy!

Welcome to the wiki :)

I'm not sure which question you were answering "yes" to. Were you talking about Dean's toes/feet, or another question?

To your new one, I assume you're talking about Dean going to hell at the end of season 3, when he sold his soul to get Sam back. Is that right?

It breaks my heart to say it, and I wish my answer could be different, but I have to say "yes.". He knew what he was getting into, and he knew the consequences. But in true Dean Winchester fashion, he dealt with the problem in front of him (Sam's death) and postponed dealing with the fallout from his choice. Most of season 3 broke my heart, because I was constantly hoping there was a way for him to avoid such a terrible fate. And I feel HORRIBLE that he actually did go to hell and there was no way to save him from that, especially knowing it was all a setup. But logically, as much as it hurts me to say it, he arguably deserved to go because he knew what would happen when he made the deal.

What do you think?

Along those same lines, do you think Sam deserved to go into the cage, since he's the one who let Lucifer out?

Kate

dayshappy
1045. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Feb 1 2017, 10:12 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 1 2017, 10:22 AM EST
Does Dean get out of his deal? Do you find this valuable?    

dayshappy
1046. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Feb 1 2017, 10:21 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 1 2017, 10:21 AM EST
u r correct i dont think sam deserved to go to the cage Does Sam kill Ruby Do you find this valuable?    
kate38
kate38
1047. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Feb 1 2017, 4:11 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 1 2017, 4:11 PM EST
"u r correct i dont think sam deserved to go to the cage Does Sam kill Ruby "
No. Dean killed Ruby :)

Should Mary Winchester have been brought back from the dead?

Kate
kate38
kate38
1049. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Jul 18 2017, 8:44 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 18 2017, 8:44 AM EDT
"No. Dean killed Ruby :)

Should Mary Winchester have been brought back from the dead?

Kate"
Any takers?
Asmodeous
Asmodeous
1050. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Dec 11 2017, 5:54 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 11 2017, 5:54 PM EST
but hes my walking encyclopedia of weirdness Do you find this valuable?    
kate38
kate38
1051. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Dec 13 2017, 4:58 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 13 2017, 4:58 PM EST
"but hes my walking encyclopedia of weirdness"
Hi, Asmodeous! Welcome to the wiki!!

Who's your encyclopedia of weirdness? Sam? Dean?
And you get to pose the next "Yes" or "no" question:)

kate
kate38
kate38
1052. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 23 2018, 8:26 AM EDT | Post edited: May 23 2018, 8:26 AM EDT
Okay, here's a new one: Is Gabriel really dead?

kate
supernatrualsweetie
supernatrualsweetie
1053. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 25 2018, 7:28 PM EDT | Post edited: May 25 2018, 7:29 PM EDT
Yes sadly he is. Is Sam better than Dean in bed? Do you find this valuable?    
kate38
kate38
1054. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 25 2018, 8:22 PM EDT | Post edited: May 25 2018, 8:23 PM EDT
"Yes sadly he is. Is Sam better than Dean in bed?"
Hmmm...we normally try to keep the wiki PG rated/family friendly, but since you asked...
I think it depends on one's taste, but I suspect Dean is more sensitive, so my answer would be "no".

Will Chuck return to heaven and take charge there?

kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1055. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 27 2018, 4:45 PM EDT | Post edited: May 27 2018, 4:45 PM EDT
Back to the Mary question - My answer is NO, she should not have been returned from the dead! It wasn't fair to her or anyone involved. Too much time had past and none of the Winchesters - imo - REALLY got out of it what they wanted to. Other than Dean finding it in him to forgive her for the deal she made and finally move on from that. Although, I believe that he wasn't really fully aware that this is what was wearing on him and in typical Dean Winchester fashion, he would have done fine repressing that for the rest of his days.

My counter question: Has Mary done more good than bad since she is back??

PNP
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1056. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 27 2018, 4:47 PM EDT | Post edited: May 27 2018, 4:47 PM EDT
"Hmmm...we normally try to keep the wiki PG rated/family friendly, but since you asked...
I think it depends on one's taste, but I suspect Dean is more sensitive, so my answer would be "no".

Will Chuck return to heaven and take charge there?

kate
"
And on that one - NO, I don't believe he will be back in charge of heaven, however, I DO believe that we will see his involvement to restore some type of order and/or replenish the angel hoard next season.
At least that is what happens in my head-canon.

What do you think, kate?

PNP
kate38
kate38
1057. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 27 2018, 7:34 PM EDT | Post edited: May 27 2018, 7:36 PM EDT
"Back to the Mary question - My answer is NO, she should not have been returned from the dead! It wasn't fair to her or anyone involved. Too much time had past and none of the Winchesters - imo - REALLY got out of it what they wanted to. Other than Dean finding it in him to forgive her for the deal she made and finally move on from that. Although, I believe that he wasn't really fully aware that this is what was wearing on him and in typical Dean Winchester fashion, he would have done fine repressing that for the rest of his days.

My counter question: Has Mary done more good than bad since she is back??"
Hi, PNP :)
I agree with you that Mary shouldn't have been brought back.

To your new one, my answer is “no”. I think she has done more harm than good. I mean, yes, -- Dean got a chance to confront his lifelong feelings of anger towards her, but she didn’t “do” anything to facilitate that. I can’t think of anything else really positive that she did.

The negative things, however, are a much longer list. She abandoned her sons and eventually started working for the Brits (after lying to her boys initially about that). Then she pulled her sons INTO the BMOLs (she pulled Sam in, and Dean followed his brother) which ended badly for them. Then, she made a stupid move against Lucifer that got her accidentally sucked into the AU, which forced her sons to go through he** to find her. Then, when they finally cross universes to find her, she tells them she can’t leave with them because, once again, she’s put her loyalty to someone else above her loyalty to them.

Overall, Mary has failed to be any sort of a mother to her sons, which is just as well, since at their age they don’t need a mother. But she hasn’t even been a good friend to them, and she constantly puts other things before them – that bothers me a lot about her character.

Sorry for the rant, but my answer is a definite “no”.
kate
kate38
kate38
1058. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 27 2018, 7:44 PM EDT | Post edited: May 27 2018, 7:49 PM EDT
"And on that one - NO, I don't believe he will be back in charge of heaven, however, I DO believe that we will see his involvement to restore some type of order and/or replenish the angel hoard next season.
At least that is what happens in my head-canon.

What do you think, kate?

PNP"
Hi, PNP :)

I'm torn on this one. As far as I know, Chuck is the only one who can make new angels or archangels, so it seems logical that he should return to heaven. But knowing Supernatural like I do, that feels too "neat" as a solution. Chuck comes back (maybe with his sister -- just for fun), makes new angels, and returns to the throne of heaven -- THE END. It's too easy.

I think they MAY bring Chuck back with the intention of healing heaven, etc., but the eventual solution is going to be messy, convoluted, and unpleasant in some way.

So my answer is that I think Chuck will come back and try to help solve some of heaven's problems -- and he may even end up back on the throne (which would be a nice way to end the series when the time comes for that), but the plan will backfire in true Supernatural fashion and we'll end up with some modified version of a solution that isn't what anyone was expecting.

kate
kate38
kate38
1059. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 27 2018, 7:47 PM EDT | Post edited: May 27 2018, 7:47 PM EDT
Here's a new one: Will Jensen direct another episode in season 14?

kate
supernatrualsweetie
supernatrualsweetie
1060. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
May 27 2018, 7:55 PM EDT | Post edited: May 27 2018, 7:55 PM EDT
Well with only fewer than 10 angels left in heaven Chuck may not have a choice but to come back Do you find this valuable?    
First < Previous | 51 52 53 54 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)