First < Previous | 51 52 53 54 | Next
Wandlimb
Wandlimb
1000. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Aug 19 2015, 8:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 19 2015, 8:29 PM EDT
"
Are we done with Oz?

Kate"
That would be a fun twist -- if Frank faked his own death and turned up one day!

Yes, we are done with Oz. I think it the portal between worlds is closed. Charlie is gone and Dorothy is presumably in Oz. I don't think there will be another cross over. Do you?

Yes or no? Sam's fear of disappointing Dean is related to him trying to earn his father's approval.

Wanda
Do you find this valuable?    
kate38
kate38
1001. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Aug 21 2015, 8:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 21 2015, 8:03 AM EDT
"That would be a fun twist -- if Frank faked his own death and turned up one day!

Yes, we are done with Oz. I think it the portal between worlds is closed. Charlie is gone and Dorothy is presumably in Oz. I don't think there will be another cross over. Do you?

Yes or no? Sam's fear of disappointing Dean is related to him trying to earn his father's approval.

Wanda"
Hey, Wanda :)

I’d say “No”. Sam and Dean have always had a unique relationship completely independent of both their interactions with John. In season 3 “Fresh Blood” we learned that Sam has looked up to Dean his whole life, studying him and wanting to be just like him. It sounds like Dean was his hero (at least he was back then). And later on, in season 10, Sam finally acknowledges aloud that he owes everything to Dean and he realizes Dean has sacrificed everything for him. So, I think Sam wanting to live up to Dean’s expectations has much more to do with the dynamic between the brothers than anything to do with John.

Here’s one: Are you looking forward to the Impala episode?
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1002. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Aug 22 2015, 4:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2015, 4:24 PM EDT
"Hey, Wanda :)

I’d say “No”. Sam and Dean have always had a unique relationship completely independent of both their interactions with John. In season 3 “Fresh Blood” we learned that Sam has looked up to Dean his whole life, studying him and wanting to be just like him. It sounds like Dean was his hero (at least he was back then). And later on, in season 10, Sam finally acknowledges aloud that he owes everything to Dean and he realizes Dean has sacrificed everything for him. So, I think Sam wanting to live up to Dean’s expectations has much more to do with the dynamic between the brothers than anything to do with John.

Here’s one: Are you looking forward to the Impala episode?
"
First off - I also believe that Frank is still alive!!!! WHO BETTER to fake his own death and disappear!? And I, too, hope we'll see him again.

And, Kate, your new one is a NO BRAINER in my book! I cannot WAIT for the Impala episode!!! IF that car could speak....man oh man, the stories we could hear!
I am simply excited that Baby will be front and center of an episode. And if we understand Jensen's Tweets correctly, there should be exciting driving (reverse 180) involved.
I am also super curious to see, what angle they take on that episode?! Will it be the car telling its story? Will we see scenes that could fill previous gaps in certain situations from the past? Will it be a trip down memory lane?
There are so many different ways they could take this.

New one:
Was John ever meant to be vessel for either Michael or Lucifer?

PNP
kate38
kate38
1003. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Aug 22 2015, 7:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 22 2015, 7:44 PM EDT
"First off - I also believe that Frank is still alive!!!! WHO BETTER to fake his own death and disappear!? And I, too, hope we'll see him again.

And, Kate, your new one is a NO BRAINER in my book! I cannot WAIT for the Impala episode!!! IF that car could speak....man oh man, the stories we could hear!
I am simply excited that Baby will be front and center of an episode. And if we understand Jensen's Tweets correctly, there should be exciting driving (reverse 180) involved.
I am also super curious to see, what angle they take on that episode?! Will it be the car telling its story? Will we see scenes that could fill previous gaps in certain situations from the past? Will it be a trip down memory lane?
There are so many different ways they could take this.

New one:
Was John ever meant to be vessel for either Michael or Lucifer?

PNP"
Hey, PNP :)
Great question! This one has always stuck in my craw because the show contradicts itself. If Alastair was telling the truth, John was supposed to break the first seal and be Michael's vessel. But if he was, then the armageddon fight would have been between father and son, and not brother and brother. That would mean Sam and Dean would not parallel Michael and Lucifer.

I personally think John was meant to be the vessel, but I say that with limited confidence.
What do you think??

Kate
Wandlimb
Wandlimb
1004. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Aug 28 2015, 5:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 28 2015, 5:05 PM EDT
"Hey, PNP :)
Great question! This one has always stuck in my craw because the show contradicts itself. If Alastair was telling the truth, John was supposed to break the first seal and be Michael's vessel. But if he was, then the armageddon fight would have been between father and son, and not brother and brother. That would mean Sam and Dean would not parallel Michael and Lucifer.

I personally think John was meant to be the vessel, but I say that with limited confidence.
What do you think??

Kate"
This is really interesting. What about in "The Song Remains the Same" when John said yes to Michael to save Mary? Was he just a plan B, like Nick? John, Dean and Sam were all in the line of Cain, and Cain had not only Able but Seth -- two righteous brothers, according to Genesis. Seems like Sam, John and Dean could all have hosted Michael. Sam was uniquely qualified to host Lucifer only because he was fed the demon blood. Assuming Lucifer hadn't been corrupted by evil, maybe the three could have all hosted him, without the demon blood? Tricky.

And you have a great point about Alastair's prediction and the father-son show down.

Wanda
kate38
kate38
1005. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Aug 29 2015, 8:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 29 2015, 8:14 PM EDT
"This is really interesting. What about in "The Song Remains the Same" when John said yes to Michael to save Mary? Was he just a plan B, like Nick? John, Dean and Sam were all in the line of Cain, and Cain had not only Able but Seth -- two righteous brothers, according to Genesis. Seems like Sam, John and Dean could all have hosted Michael. Sam was uniquely qualified to host Lucifer only because he was fed the demon blood. Assuming Lucifer hadn't been corrupted by evil, maybe the three could have all hosted him, without the demon blood? Tricky.

And you have a great point about Alastair's prediction and the father-son show down.

Wanda"
While we're ruminating, how 'bout a new one?

We've heard Sam reference Dean's journal once, but we've never seen it. Do you think Sam and Dean have journals, and will they ever become "important" in the show, like John's journal was?

Kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1006. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Aug 30 2015, 11:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 30 2015, 11:41 AM EDT
"What about in "The Song Remains the Same" when John said yes to Michael to save Mary? Was he just a plan B, like Nick? John, Dean and Sam were all in the line of Cain, and Cain had not only Able but Seth -- two righteous brothers, according to Genesis. Seems like Sam, John and Dean could all have hosted Michael. Sam was uniquely qualified to host Lucifer only because he was fed the demon blood. Assuming Lucifer hadn't been corrupted by evil, maybe the three could have all hosted him, without the demon blood? Tricky.

Wanda"
Hi Guys,

I do also believe that John was supposed to be vessel to Michael, but it always troubled me for the same reason's you both mentioned.
Maybe we would have eventually found out that John had a brother somewhere? I do believe that the whole brother part of the Apocalypse scenario is crucial, it just wouldn't be the same with a father son relationship.
But then maybe the writers figured it out as they went along, which is why we may have slight holes in the story here or there!? :)

On your new one, Kate,

OH, very very interesting question and not one for a simple YES or NO!
Although, we've never seen it exactly, I suspect that Sam keeps a journal - at least I'd like to think so. I would think that Dean added to John's journal as he went along, but I don't think he is keeping it anymore.
NO, I don't think any journal will ever be as important on the show as John's was. Partially because of what it meant to the Boys - a guide, a connection their Dad - and partially because of the access to a vast amount of alternate information they now have in the MOL Bunker library.

NEW one:
Are we completely done with all prophets? Or will with a possible arrival of GOD also herald a new generation of prophets?

PNP
kate38
kate38
1007. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Sep 1 2015, 8:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 1 2015, 8:56 AM EDT
"On your new one, Kate,

OH, very very interesting question and not one for a simple YES or NO!
Although, we've never seen it exactly, I suspect that Sam keeps a journal - at least I'd like to think so. I would think that Dean added to John's journal as he went along, but I don't think he is keeping it anymore.
NO, I don't think any journal will ever be as important on the show as John's was. Partially because of what it meant to the Boys - a guide, a connection their Dad - and partially because of the access to a vast amount of alternate information they now have in the MOL Bunker library.

NEW one:
Are we completely done with all prophets? Or will with a possible arrival of GOD also herald a new generation of prophets?

PNP"
Hey, PNP!

I don't think we're done with the prophets. As long as there's at least one tablet, it makes sense that there should be a prophet to interpret it. Metatron is no longer "all powerful", so there's no reason someone shouldn't be able to undo what he did and awaken the next prophet. Maybe it doesn't even have to be God. If an angel can "cancel" all future generations of prophets, maybe another angel can undo that cancellation.

I'd personally like to see the angel tablet resurrected. Even though it got destroyed, maybe it can possibly be fixed if a prophet touches it -- like Kevin Tran was able to repair the leviathan tablet just by touching it. We never got a real handle on exactly what's on the angel tablet, so I'd like to see more of that story line.

Here's one: John gave Dean his leather jacket and his car. Can you think of anything John gave/left Sam besides his journal?

Kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1008. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Sep 3 2015, 7:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 3 2015, 7:24 PM EDT
Hi Kate,

I really like your idea about the angels reinstating the prophets. I would like to think archangels could do that as they are also assigned as protection detail for the prophets.

But we are a little short those at the moment.

On your new one: I am wrecking my brain here, but I don't think John did leave Sam anything. And I wouldn't even really consider the Journal "his", do you? I would say that was a joined gift.

New one: Is there a way to resurrect the archangels?

PNP
kate38
kate38
1009. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Sep 4 2015, 10:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 4 2015, 10:49 AM EDT
"Hi Kate,

I really like your idea about the angels reinstating the prophets. I would like to think archangels could do that as they are also assigned as protection detail for the prophets.

But we are a little short those at the moment.

On your new one: I am wrecking my brain here, but I don't think John did leave Sam anything. And I wouldn't even really consider the Journal "his", do you? I would say that was a joined gift.

New one: Is there a way to resurrect the archangels?

PNP "
Hi, PNP!

Considering the way this show works, I'm SURE there's a way to bring back a dead archangel. But since only two of them (Raphael and Gabriel) are dead, only Gabriel can be resurrected without opening a whole, nasty can of scorpions.

I'd be more interested in seeing if a new archangel can somehow be created -- maybe by "promoting" a regular angel and instilling more powers?

Here's one: Is Castiel currently the most powerful angel we know? If not, who is?

Kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1010. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Sep 4 2015, 6:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 4 2015, 6:41 PM EDT
"Hi, PNP!

Considering the way this show works, I'm SURE there's a way to bring back a dead archangel. But since only two of them (Raphael and Gabriel) are dead, only Gabriel can be resurrected without opening a whole, nasty can of scorpions.

I'd be more interested in seeing if a new archangel can somehow be created -- maybe by "promoting" a regular angel and instilling more powers?

Here's one: Is Castiel currently the most powerful angel we know? If not, who is?

Kate"
Hey Kate,

I LOVE the promotion idea! Wouldn't it be lovely, if Cas could become one?
Or have a whole new one would be exciting as well.

Regarding your new one:
I am note sure, but somehow I think it would be between Metatron and Cas at the moment. We never really got a good idea, what Metatron could do without influence of the Angel Tablet. And we also don't know, if Cas is truly at FULL power....didn't Metatron say that he could lead Cas to his Grace "or whatever was left of it"?? It seems that Metatron was under the impression that the spell to close Heaven used up at least some of Cas' Grace.
So, I'd say - I HOPE Cas is the most powerful angel we know at the moment, but Metatron runs a close second.

New one:
If he knew all that was coming to him would Jimmy Novak have still chosen to be Castiel's vessel?

PNP
kate38
kate38
1011. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Sep 6 2015, 3:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2015, 3:53 PM EDT
"Hey Kate,

I LOVE the promotion idea! Wouldn't it be lovely, if Cas could become one?
Or have a whole new one would be exciting as well.

Regarding your new one:
I am note sure, but somehow I think it would be between Metatron and Cas at the moment. We never really got a good idea, what Metatron could do without influence of the Angel Tablet. And we also don't know, if Cas is truly at FULL power....didn't Metatron say that he could lead Cas to his Grace "or whatever was left of it"?? It seems that Metatron was under the impression that the spell to close Heaven used up at least some of Cas' Grace.
So, I'd say - I HOPE Cas is the most powerful angel we know at the moment, but Metatron runs a close second.

New one:
If he knew all that was coming to him would Jimmy Novak have still chosen to be Castiel's vessel?

PNP"
Hey, PNP!

I think you're right about Cas being the most powerful angel we know right now -- especially since Metatron doesn't currently have his grace, so he's barely an angel right now.

I LOVE your Jimmy question!! I assume you're talking about the FIRST time he said "yes", not the second time. The second time, his daughter was in immediate peril, so he sort of didn't have a choice.

Before we saw the Claire episodes, I would have said Jimmy would have made the same decision, because he would understand that saving the world is more important than being with your family. BUT, now that he knows how "damaged" Claire has become, and what eventually happened to his wife, I think he might regret having said "yes". GREAT question, though. What do you think?

In the meantime, is Cas pimpmobile going to become a long-term fixture in the show? He still doesn't have his wings back, so...

Kate

PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1012. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Sep 7 2015, 11:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 7 2015, 11:13 AM EDT
"Hey, PNP!

GREAT question, though. What do you think?

In the meantime, is Cas pimpmobile going to become a long-term fixture in the show? He still doesn't have his wings back, so...

Kate

"
Hi Kate,

I am sure Metatron can bargain himself some grace from somewhere in exchange for the tablet maybe?! Then it would be interesting to see how a Cas/Meta match up would work...still think Cas would probably kick his a**, though.

I think Jimmy would still have said yes, if he'd seen a vision of how instrumental Cas would become to many pivotal points in the big picture...! Knowing all he would have to sacrifice and endure would have made it a much more impressive decision to take on Cas, of course, than the vague "you are on a mission from God" line he heard at first.

I would think YES the pimp mobile will stick around fora while longer both as mode of transport for him and as source of amusement for us. I love that they chose such awfully gaudy, NOT cool automobile for him....OR that he would have chose that one in poor imitation of Dean. HA

To build on my last question: Would CAS have chosen to come to earth (assuming he signed up for the job) and take Jimmy as a vessel, if HE had a clear vision of what was to come and what role he would have to play?

PNP
kate38
kate38
1013. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Sep 8 2015, 10:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 8 2015, 10:54 AM EDT
"Hi Kate,

To build on my last question: Would CAS have chosen to come to earth (assuming he signed up for the job) and take Jimmy as a vessel, if HE had a clear vision of what was to come and what role he would have to play?

PNP "
Hey, PNP :)

To your new one, I think Cas would still have chosen his original path, even if he'd known the consequences. At that point in his life, Cas was a good soldier above everything else. He had already been on Earth for centuries (presumably without a vessel -- just observing) because those were his orders, and he went to free Dean from hell because those were also his orders. Taking Jimmy as a vessel was his only way to communicate with Dean, so I think he still would have done that because it was his mission.

Also, as you said, Cas has shown his willingness to sacrifice himself to save someone else (usually Dean or Sam) so even if he'd known he'd die many times trying to protect them, I think he still would have done it.

I DO believe that Cas carries a lot of guilt about making the deal with Crowley, killing so many angels and humans as a "god" and then unleashing the leviathans. So, I think he'd change that chapter of his life (including breaking Sam's wall), but probably none of the other stuff.

Here's one (let's stick with Cas for a bit longer): Would Claire have ended up as "messed up" as she was if her mother hadn't taken off? (i.e. was Claire's down fall really due to her mother's actions and not Castiel's or Jimmy's?)

Kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1014. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Sep 13 2015, 2:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 13 2015, 2:08 PM EDT
"Hey, PNP :)

Here's one (let's stick with Cas for a bit longer): Would Claire have ended up as "messed up" as she was if her mother hadn't taken off? (i.e. was Claire's down fall really due to her mother's actions and not Castiel's or Jimmy's?)

Kate"
Hiya Kate,

I totally agree! I do think Cas would have taken on his role even if he had full disclosure what it would lead to and what he'd have to sacrifice.

And I think that makes him so "perfect" as a member of Team Free Will, because he is just as flawed as the other two, but equally as full of good intentions and ultimately ready to forgive and move on if it serves the bigger picture.

To you new one: YES, I believe that Claire would have been just as rebellious and confused and angry, if her mom would have stuck around. I think large parts of why she is as messed up is probably from her stint as Cas' vessel in "The Rapture". We never get much info about the "aftermath" of that, but I would argue that if Jimmy remembers some of what it was to be Cas vessel, so would Claire?! And although she does probably understand on some level that Jimmy saved her life bv taking on Cas again, she also must feel cast aside and betrayed and abandoned by him. So I'd argue that at least a good portion of her adolescent anger comes from that,

New one: Will Cas go after the Boys at the beginning of S11 while he is under the attack dog spell?

PNP
kate38
kate38
1015. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Sep 15 2015, 12:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 15 2015, 12:07 PM EDT
"Hiya Kate,

I totally agree! I do think Cas would have taken on his role even if he had full disclosure what it would lead to and what he'd have to sacrifice.

New one: Will Cas go after the Boys at the beginning of S11 while he is under the attack dog spell?

PNP "
Hi, PNP :)
I think Sam and Dean don't know where Cas is right now. Dean hasn't a clue, and Sam left him with Rowena. I think the Boys will immediately try to regroup, which means they'll go looking for Cas.
So, the short answer to your question is 'no'. I don't think Cas will come after the Boys, but when they find him they'll come under attack accidentally because Cas can't help himself. I also think that Cas, as an angel, will be able to fight the spell enough to avoid hurting the Boys.

New one: Will the season 11 teasers and trailers lead us astray?

Kate
SupernaturalArtemis2
SupernaturalArtemis2
1016. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Oct 23 2015, 12:12 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 23 2015, 12:12 AM EDT
Yes, hope so.

Were the Seven actually that bad?
kate38
kate38
1017. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Oct 30 2015, 11:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 30 2015, 11:31 AM EDT
"Yes, hope so.

Were the Seven actually that bad?"
Hey, SupernaturalArtemis2 :)

Do you mean the Seven Deadly Sins from season 3? Or do you mean season seven of the show (which a lot of people didn't like, but I personally loved)?

Kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1018. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Nov 26 2015, 11:17 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 26 2015, 11:17 AM EST
Alright, Gals and Dudes,

Let's revive this one as well, as we haven't heard back from the last member.

NEW ONE:
Will next weeks revelation that Young Sam had an Imaginary Friend surprise Dean?

PNP
kate38
kate38
1019. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Nov 27 2015, 12:54 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 27 2015, 12:54 PM EST
"Alright, Gals and Dudes,

Let's revive this one as well, as we haven't heard back from the last member.

NEW ONE:
Will next weeks revelation that Young Sam had an Imaginary Friend surprise Dean?

PNP"
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Dean will not be surprised. He and Sam were close enough as kids that this could easily be something he'd know about, so it won't surprise him.

Now that Metatron no longer has the demon tablet or his grace, Cas believes he is less dangerous, so he let him go. Was he wrong?

Kate
First < Previous | 51 52 53 54 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)