Discussion: The "YES" or "NO" GameReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1021 - 1040 of 1076  |  Show  posts at a time
First < Previous | 51 52 53 54 | Next
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1020. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Nov 29 2015, 6:18 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 29 2015, 6:18 PM EST
"I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Dean will not be surprised. He and Sam were close enough as kids that this could easily be something he'd know about, so it won't surprise him.

Now that Metatron no longer has the demon tablet or his grace, Cas believes he is less dangerous, so he let him go. Was he wrong?

Kate"
ANYtime Metatron is out and loose is a problem....so YEAH, I think Cas made a big mistake!

Metatron may not be powerful at the moment, but he has so much knowledge at his disposal, which in my book makes him always dangerous and interesting to many opposing parties!

He hasn't really shown to be a straight shooti' character, so I would expect him to sell his info to the highest bidder.

To stay on that subject: Who will try to "use" Metatron first? Upstairs (maybe some new upstart?) or Downstairs (Crowley or maybe Rowena)?

PNP
Do you find this valuable?    
kate38
kate38
1021. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Nov 30 2015, 7:51 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 30 2015, 7:51 PM EST
"
To stay on that subject: Who will try to "use" Metatron first? Upstairs (maybe some new upstart?) or Downstairs (Crowley or maybe Rowena)?

PNP "
Good question :)

I think the demons are more likely to seek Metatron out right now than the angels are, so if he is approached by either group, I’d bet on demons.

Heaven is probably in chaos again, since Hanna is dead and there’s a power vacuum now. But I think the angels will be more interested in fixing heaven (and maybe anointing a new leader) than striking a deal with Metatron. If the angels DO capture him, they’ll likely just throw him back in jail. They tend not to go “off script”. The only way they might negotiate with him is if he has some information that could help repair heaven, but I don’t think he does, so he won’t be much use to them.

Demons, on the other hand, have always been in the trenches with the dregs of humanity – which is what Metatron represents right now. If they think Metatron has anything to offer, they’re much more likely to go after him and try to make some sort of deal.

That said, I personally think Metatron will have to seek help from someone to protect/hide him from the angels. Maybe that’ll be Rowena or Crowley, or IRONICALLY the Winchesters themselves. BUT he’s gonna need leverage and right now he doesn’t have any. Maybe he’ll even try to approach Amara and offer his knowledge as god’s scribe, but she’s very powerful and probably knows her brother better than Metatron does, so I don’t see him being able to offer her anything she might want. It’s gonna be interesting to see what happens to him.

Yes or no: Will the Amara story line be resolved by the end of season 11, or will it carry into season 12 (assuming we have one)?

Kate
kate38
kate38
1022. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Jun 23 2016, 11:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 23 2016, 11:42 AM EDT
"Good question :)

I think the demons are more likely to seek Metatron out right now than the angels are, so if he is approached by either group, I’d bet on demons.

Heaven is probably in chaos again, since Hanna is dead and there’s a power vacuum now. But I think the angels will be more interested in fixing heaven (and maybe anointing a new leader) than striking a deal with Metatron. If the angels DO capture him, they’ll likely just throw him back in jail. They tend not to go “off script”. The only way they might negotiate with him is if he has some information that could help repair heaven, but I don’t think he does, so he won’t be much use to them.

Demons, on the other hand, have always been in the trenches with the dregs of humanity – which is what Metatron represents right now. If they think Metatron has anything to offer, they’re much more likely to go after him and try to make some sort of deal.

That said, I personally think Metatron will have to seek help from someone to protect/hide him from the angels. Maybe that’ll be Rowena or Crowley, or IRONICALLY the Winchesters themselves. BUT he’s gonna need leverage and right now he doesn’t have any. Maybe he’ll even try to approach Amara and offer his knowledge as god’s scribe, but she’s very powerful and probably knows her brother better than Metatron does, so I don’t see him being able to offer her anything she might want. It’s gonna be interesting to see what happens to him.

Yes or no: Will the Amara story line be resolved by the end of season 11, or will it carry into season 12 (assuming we have one)?

Kate"
Since this last one was pretty much answered by the season11 finale, how about a new one:

Did Metatron's final sacrifice redeem him in your eyes?

Kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1023. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Jul 9 2016, 8:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 9 2016, 8:57 PM EDT
"Since this last one was pretty much answered by the season11 finale, how about a new one:

Did Metatron's final sacrifice redeem him in your eyes?

Kate"
NOOOOO! It totally wasn't enough for me! He was too devious for too long; did too many horrific things and KILLED DEAN!!! For that one alone, he deserves no redemption in my eyes.

And him staying behind to "stop" Amara was in my opinion not only a gross overestimation of his own worth and powers AND I think deep down that he had some ulterior motive to it. For some reason I think that it was not the last we saw of Metatron...

Is Rowena more powerful than Crowley?

PNP
kate38
kate38
1024. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Jul 10 2016, 2:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 10 2016, 2:15 PM EDT
"NOOOOO! It totally wasn't enough for me! He was too devious for too long; did too many horrific things and KILLED DEAN!!! For that one alone, he deserves no redemption in my eyes.

And him staying behind to "stop" Amara was in my opinion not only a gross overestimation of his own worth and powers AND I think deep down that he had some ulterior motive to it. For some reason I think that it was not the last we saw of Metatron...

Is Rowena more powerful than Crowley?

PNP"
Hmmmm -- VERY interesting question!!

Well, Crowley can clearly be killed (with an angel blade or the demon knife); but Rowena probably can't be killed unless you somehow remove that mark from her leg. And if it's anything like the Mark of Cain, simply removing it won't destroy it's power. So in terms of immortality, Rowena is stronger than Crowley.

HOWEVER, Rowena can't teleport, or snap her fingers and make a hell hound appear, or snap her fingers and make YOU disappear. She needs spells or incantations to do everything she does -- including things that Crowley can do with the snap of his fingers.

Most importantly, Crowley DOES know witchcraft. So that means he has all his demon powers PLUS the powers of a witch. In that sense, Rowena's only real advantage over him is that she can read the Book of the Damned, but he can't. I think he could figure a way to read it though, which would mean he'd have access to all the magic she can do.

SO, I think Crowley is more powerful. What do you think?

Now that the prophets have been "reactivated" and we've met Donatello (who is dead), do you think we'll meet any new prophets in season 12?

Kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1025. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Jul 10 2016, 5:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 10 2016, 5:07 PM EDT
"Hmmmm -- VERY interesting question!!

Well, Crowley can clearly be killed (with an angel blade or the demon knife); but Rowena probably can't be killed unless you somehow remove that mark from her leg. And if it's anything like the Mark of Cain, simply removing it won't destroy it's power. So in terms of immortality, Rowena is stronger than Crowley.

HOWEVER, Rowena can't teleport, or snap her fingers and make a hell hound appear, or snap her fingers and make YOU disappear. She needs spells or incantations to do everything she does -- including things that Crowley can do with the snap of his fingers.

Most importantly, Crowley DOES know witchcraft. So that means he has all his demon powers PLUS the powers of a witch. In that sense, Rowena's only real advantage over him is that she can read the Book of the Damned, but he can't. I think he could figure a way to read it though, which would mean he'd have access to all the magic she can do.

Now that the prophets have been "reactivated" and we've met Donatello (who is dead), do you think we'll meet any new prophets in season 12?

Kate"
Hi Kate,

very well argued and I agree completely.

With the codex and the BoD Rowena is a real threat no doubt, but she can be disabled, if not killed, by something as simple as steal her voice or eye sight, I would think, which Crowley can accomplish easily.

Also, although Crowley can be killed, he can also smoke out, if he sees a real threat approaching, so he always has a way to protect himself.

For your question: I don't know if the writers plan to, but I would LIKE to meet new prophets in Season 12. And we might need a prophet again, now that Chuck is in the wind. I mean, the Demon Tablet is still in the wind, right? Maybe we need access to it again, hence need a prophet?
So, I say YES.

PNP
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1026. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Jul 10 2016, 5:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 10 2016, 5:09 PM EDT
For a new one:

Is Metatron really gone?

PNP

kate38
kate38
1027. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Jul 12 2016, 8:07 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 12 2016, 8:13 AM EDT
"For a new one:

Is Metatron really gone?

PNP

"
Yes, I think so. I think that showing him in that dumpster (and taking pity on a little dog) and hearing him acknowledge that he had "given up" was supposed to show us that he had become a different person. Maybe repentant? The whole reunion with Chuck, becoming an advocate for humanity, and finally sacrificing himself felt like his swan song. I think his story is done.

That said, nobody ever really dies on SPN :)

Will we learn what Bobby's punishment was for helping Metatron escape in "Inside Man"? And will Cas and the Winchesters feel compelled to save Bobby from whatever the punishment is?

Kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1028. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Jul 24 2016, 9:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 24 2016, 9:03 AM EDT
"Will we learn what Bobby's punishment was for helping Metatron escape in "Inside Man"? And will Cas and the Winchesters feel compelled to save Bobby from whatever the punishment is?

Kate"
YES, YES, YES - ok, that may be wishful thinking seeing how Jim Beaver is currently busy with theater, BUT I do believe that the writers will not leave us forever in the dark about that.

Bobby is TOO important to the SPN universe and Sam and Dean in particular to be simply forgotten about.

Now, to my best guess, what that punishment will be???? NO CLUE.

I think we first need to see, where the chips fall regarding a regime change in Heaven. Because without a real leader up there, it seems the Angels are about as useful and as a bunch of second graders - all petty concerns and childish impulses. So who knows, if they are even still thinking about punishing Bobby?
But if they do, Sam and Dean and Cas will certainly break in again - guns blazing - and 'rescue' Bobby.

I do wish - fervently - that the writers would go back to a more warrior like angel and a more clearly defined order......maybe this year?

So with that said, I think that the punishment for Bobby will largely depend on who emerges as a new leader up there.

And in the end, all he really did was open the door for Cas and create a little heavoc in Heaven....how terrible is that really?

Cas is the one who broke out Metatron....

And considering that Gadreel got a life sentence in jail for letting the serpent into the garden....Bobby's punishment shouldn't be nearly as harsh.

What do you think?

So to continue that train of thought:
Will Cas be welcomed back into Heaven now that he played part to save it and the rest of creation?

PNP
kate38
kate38
1029. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Jul 25 2016, 6:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 25 2016, 6:47 AM EDT
"YES, YES, YES - ok, that may be wishful thinking seeing how Jim Beaver is currently busy with theater, BUT I do believe that the writers will not leave us forever in the dark about that.

Bobby is TOO important to the SPN universe and Sam and Dean in particular to be simply forgotten about.

Now, to my best guess, what that punishment will be???? NO CLUE.

I think we first need to see, where the chips fall regarding a regime change in Heaven. Because without a real leader up there, it seems the Angels are about as useful and as a bunch of second graders - all petty concerns and childish impulses. So who knows, if they are even still thinking about punishing Bobby?
But if they do, Sam and Dean and Cas will certainly break in again - guns blazing - and 'rescue' Bobby.

I do wish - fervently - that the writers would go back to a more warrior like angel and a more clearly defined order......maybe this year?

So with that said, I think that the punishment for Bobby will largely depend on who emerges as a new leader up there.

And in the end, all he really did was open the door for Cas and create a little heavoc in Heaven....how terrible is that really?

Cas is the one who broke out Metatron....

And considering that Gadreel got a life sentence in jail for letting the serpent into the garden....Bobby's punishment shouldn't be nearly as harsh.

What do you think?

So to continue that train of thought:
Will Cas be welcomed back into Heaven now that he played part to save it and the rest of creation?

PNP"
Hmmm...so much to consider here.

You're right that the angels are petty and petulant. But, they're also pretty mired in their ideas about right and wrong. They killed angels who refused to return to heaven after having been kicked out;...

[continued]...
kate38
kate38
1030. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Jul 25 2016, 6:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 25 2016, 7:09 AM EDT
...[continued]...

...if you believe Anna, the penalty for not having faith is death; and we've seen angels punished and imprisoned for merely exercising free will.

I think they will punish Bobby, possibly with imprisonment. Hopefully it won't be worse than that. And yes, the Boys and Cas will absolutely save Bobby if they think he's in trouble -- ESPECIALLY if it's because he was trying to help THEM.

HUGE caveat though...now that Chuck is back, if he takes charge of heaven, things might be very different, because the children are no longer governing themselves. I would like to see Chuck back in charge just to see what heaven is "supposed" to be like with god actually in charge.

To your new one, IF Chuck steps in on Cas' behalf, I think Cas will be welcomed back into heaven, but it will be a tense welcoming because many of the angels are still angry with him. That said, if the angels are still in charge, they still have a laundry list of grievances against Cas, so I don't think he'll be welcomed by them. In fact, they may even try to imprison him -- or worse -- if he returns to heaven.

New one: Will Dean ever tell Sam what he did when he thought Sam was dead in "Red Meat"?

Kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1031. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Oct 15 2016, 2:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2016, 2:29 PM EDT
Hi Kate,

I don't think Dean will tell Sam about his "suicide" attempt in Red Meat. I thought it may come up on it's own when Billie showed up in Alpha and Omega. But she didn't say anything...so I would expect that it may simply be buried? Shame - it would be a fascinating conversation.

NEW ONE - kinda on the same line of thought: Will we ever get a conversation between Dean and Sam about the Amulet???

PNP
kate38
kate38
1032. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Oct 15 2016, 7:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2016, 7:44 PM EDT
"Hi Kate,

I don't think Dean will tell Sam about his "suicide" attempt in Red Meat. I thought it may come up on it's own when Billie showed up in Alpha and Omega. But she didn't say anything...so I would expect that it may simply be buried? Shame - it would be a fascinating conversation.

NEW ONE - kinda on the same line of thought: Will we ever get a conversation between Dean and Sam about the Amulet???

PNP"
I think yes! It may take us a few seasons to get there (like it took Sam a few seasons to apologize for purgatory), but I think we will get that amulet conversation! That was SUCH a pivotal point in the Chuck story, and the fact that Sam never gave up hope will have to come up again. I don't think it will be a long discussion, but we'll get something :)

New one (a bit silly): Will Mary expect to drive the Impala, or will she choose another car from the bunker's garage (or perhaps steal random cars like Sam seems to)?

Kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1033. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Oct 16 2016, 11:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 16 2016, 11:05 AM EDT
"I think yes! It may take us a few seasons to get there (like it took Sam a few seasons to apologize for purgatory), but I think we will get that amulet conversation! That was SUCH a pivotal point in the Chuck story, and the fact that Sam never gave up hope will have to come up again. I don't think it will be a long discussion, but we'll get something :)

New one (a bit silly): Will Mary expect to drive the Impala, or will she choose another car from the bunker's garage (or perhaps steal random cars like Sam seems to)?

Kate"
HAHAHA - I think Mary better not expect ANYTHING!! Imo she has no right to the Impala! She might have had "great times" in there, but it was JOHN'S car and he left it to Dean... I don't think she would expect it to go to her.
She can drive the beat up Pick Up Cas came to the Bunker with! Cas still has his Pimp Mobile (I hope) and Sam can drive whatever other car - although I'd LOVE to see him on a motorcycle... :)

New One:
Will Sam go all "fanboy" like he did with Chuck, when he first meets his Mom?

PNP
kate38
kate38
1034. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Oct 16 2016, 3:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 16 2016, 3:53 PM EDT
"HAHAHA - I think Mary better not expect ANYTHING!! Imo she has no right to the Impala! She might have had "great times" in there, but it was JOHN'S car and he left it to Dean... I don't think she would expect it to go to her.
She can drive the beat up Pick Up Cas came to the Bunker with! Cas still has his Pimp Mobile (I hope) and Sam can drive whatever other car - although I'd LOVE to see him on a motorcycle... :)

New One:
Will Sam go all "fanboy" like he did with Chuck, when he first meets his Mom?

PNP"
LOL!!! Maybe Mary will choose a motorcycle, huh?

To your new one, I think Sam will be too overwhelmed by other emotions to go fanboy over Mary. For starters, he still thinks Dean is dead, so his joy at seeing Dean will likely dominate everything else. Of course, it looks like Dean will end up being captured/beaten too, so Sam's relief will be subdued by that.

I think his first reaction to Mary may even be that she is some sort of "trick" - a demon, shifter, or something else impersonating his mother. (Interestingly, Dean never tested her in any way. That's unusual for him). I also think Sam will be physically and emotionally spent from being tortured, so his response to her will be blunted because he simply won't have very much to give.

Once he's back at the bunker (and maybe Cas has healed his crippled foot and other injuries) and has a chance to wrap his head around everything, I think he'll have questions for Mary and he'll be happy to see her, but I don't see him being star struck by her. He has no history with her, so I think even the emotional response we saw from Dean will be missing.

New one: When all the Lucifer dust settles, and assuming Luci ends up losing and getting locked up again, will Crowley be able to resume control of hell? Will he want to? (He seemed pretty bored before).

Kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1035. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Nov 6 2016, 7:40 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 6 2016, 7:40 PM EST
"
New one: When all the Lucifer dust settles, and assuming Luci ends up losing and getting locked up again, will Crowley be able to resume control of hell? Will he want to? (He seemed pretty bored before).

Kate"
Hi Kate,

YES, I believe now and did before the beginning of this season that Crowley wanted / wants Hell back. If for nothing else then to put a band-aid on his hurt ego. He worked and manipulated too hard not to want control back. He'll need to definitely get his snark back and probably create a new score of demons to have some serious followers again, but I think he will succeed in the long run.

New one:
a little trivia - is the beginning of season 12 the only time we see Sam's naked feet?

PNP
kate38
kate38
1036. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Nov 7 2016, 9:51 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 7 2016, 9:51 AM EST
"Hi Kate,

YES, I believe now and did before the beginning of this season that Crowley wanted / wants Hell back. If for nothing else then to put a band-aid on his hurt ego. He worked and manipulated too hard not to want control back. He'll need to definitely get his snark back and probably create a new score of demons to have some serious followers again, but I think he will succeed in the long run.

New one:
a little trivia - is the beginning of season 12 the only time we see Sam's naked feet?

PNP"
HAHAHAHA!!!! I LOVE this question!!
I think we may have seen his feet in The Purge when he was a yoga instructor, but I'll have to rewatch to be sure :). I don't have answer for you yet, but I will!! :)

Love this!!
Kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1037. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Nov 7 2016, 1:01 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 7 2016, 1:01 PM EST
"HAHAHAHA!!!! I LOVE this question!!
I think we may have seen his feet in The Purge when he was a yoga instructor, but I'll have to rewatch to be sure :). I don't have answer for you yet, but I will!! :)

Love this!!
Kate"
I know it is silly... :) But I remember the Boys making a big deal out of how we were to see Jared's toes.......so I thought....hhhmmm, good trivia. :)

PNP
kate38
kate38
1038. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Nov 7 2016, 3:17 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 7 2016, 3:17 PM EST
"I know it is silly... :) But I remember the Boys making a big deal out of how we were to see Jared's toes.......so I thought....hhhmmm, good trivia. :)

PNP"
NOT silly at all!!! I love it!! And it IS a great trivia question.

Hey. While we're on the subject, we have also seen Dean's feet once. Do you remember which episode? He was sleeping...it was one of the early seasons :)

Kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
1039. RE: The "YES" or "NO" Game
Nov 7 2016, 4:57 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 7 2016, 4:57 PM EST
"NOT silly at all!!! I love it!! And it IS a great trivia question.

Hey. While we're on the subject, we have also seen Dean's feet once. Do you remember which episode? He was sleeping...it was one of the early seasons :)

Kate"
Hhhhmm, no I cannot recall immediately...will have to ponder that a little.

PNP
First < Previous | 51 52 53 54 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)