Discussion: Castiel HOT or NOT??Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
Reidfan09
Reidfan09
Castiel HOT or NOT??
Apr 28 2009, 7:55 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 28 2009, 7:55 AM EDT
At the beginning of the season I personally thought Castiel was going to be a menace to the brothers but now when we are later in the season the ANGEL has appear to adopt the Winchester judgement and seems to become less and less like robot and more like good guy. Not to mention Misha Colins is not bad on the eyes ( not better than Jared or Jensen but on the top 5). Does any one agree?? Or am I the only one who thinks Castiel is becoming a bit of a main character. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: Castiel
DeansGirl666
DeansGirl666
1. RE: Castiel HOT or NOT??
Apr 28 2009, 12:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 28 2009, 12:00 PM EDT
i agree. i think castiel is going to change his views considerably, kinda like anna. he has already gone to her with his concers, i think he is really starting to actually FEEL for Dean (not grossly lol, just see his point of view lol). i think we will see alot more of Cas in the future. i just dont know how Jimmy will feel about this lol. im curious to see how that works out.
and ya, misha isnt bad on the eyes, but the age is kinda pushing it for me ; ) lol
Do you find this valuable?    
Lifemage
Lifemage
2. RE: Castiel HOT or NOT??
Apr 28 2009, 1:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 28 2009, 1:28 PM EDT
I won't deny that Jared and Jensen have their sex appeal (probably in part why they were chosen, not to mention their brilliant acting), but there are loads of actors of age that have their sex appeal. Misha to me has a darker sex appeal. I'm an 'eye' person and he has some of the most lovely eyes. He seems a peaceful, thoughtful, deep person, which enhances his good looks. I can only hope that Misha will continue to be a part of the SN family. Do you find this valuable?    
TheNiteHawke
TheNiteHawke
3. RE: Castiel HOT or NOT??
Apr 28 2009, 4:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 28 2009, 4:25 PM EDT
ALL these guys are easy on the eyes, as DeansGirl666 says - but, for me, the age is pushing it in the OPPOSITE direction, lol.

They're all too young!

Actually, I find this is a good thing. Having outgrown the whole "panting after the celebrities" routine, I have a greater appreciation for the show as a whole rather than waiting for the next scene with my favorite actor.

I'd LOVE to meet some of the writers of this show! I really don't care what they look like, lol.
Do you find this valuable?    
Lifemage
Lifemage
4. RE: Castiel HOT or NOT??
Apr 28 2009, 11:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 28 2009, 11:24 PM EDT
Easy on the eyes .... erm ... eye candy? lol I hear you on the age thing. I mean I'm not that much older than most in the cast lol but they're all good looking lads lol I don't watch the show because of them though .. I should say I didn't start watching the show because of the looks of the actors. Actually, someone told me the time it was on and told me that it was sort of like a more masculine form of Buffy and I couldn't wait. The more I watched it, the more I got into the storyline and the brilliant acting. The looks are just a bonus lol Luckily, I grew out of the 'panting after the celebrities routine' about the age of 16, and now all want to do is get to know the people behind the shows. I used to dream about TV shows I would create if I had the chance. I could envisage the characters in my TV show and I could come up with hundreds of stories for them, but I didn't know the first thing about how to put it all together. Now I'm just realistic and don't even bother trying to do it but I still think about possibilities. I'd love to know what makes them all 'tick'. Meeting them is just a dream, and I'm aware of that, but dreams help make life just that wee bit easier lol 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)