Discussion: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 40  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next
spnfanforever
spnfanforever
Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 19 2016, 7:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2016, 9:06 AM EDT
Hey Guys,

Well, the Season Opener has whetted our appetites and raised more questions than it's answered so I'm sure we're all excited to see and talk about episode 2! :)

...So here's your chance to sound off with your hopes (and fears, maybe especially for Sam) in "Mamma Mia" and your thoughts about this episode after it airs.

Let us know what you think... And then tell us what you loved about it and anything you didn't like so much...

SFF
Do you find this valuable?    
kate38
kate38
1. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 19 2016, 11:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2016, 11:16 AM EDT
"Hey Guys,

Well, the Season Opener has whetted our appetites and raised more questions than it's answered so I'm sure we're all excited to see and talk about episode 2! :)

...So here's your chance to sound off with your hopes (and fears, maybe especially for Sam) in "Mamma Mia" and your thoughts about this episode after it airs.

Let us know what you think... And then tell us what you loved about it and anything you didn't like so much...

SFF"
Hey, SFF :)

I personally can't wait for Sam to see that Dean is still alive. I think part of the heartbreak of "Keep calm and carry on" was the underlying thought that Sam is enduring all this torture thinking Dean's no longer alive to save him. Yes, Cas might find him and save him, but it must have made his situation even more emotionally debilitating for him to realize he's "alone" to endure it.

It looks like Dean will be taken prisoner, too. So they'll both be beat up when they lay eyes on each other (pretty much like usual), but I'm still looking forward to Sam's reaction when they see each other again :)

Kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
2. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 20 2016, 10:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2016, 10:17 PM EDT
WELCOME BACK SFF!!!!! Good to have your here again!!!

PNP
1raith
1raith
3. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 20 2016, 10:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2016, 10:22 PM EDT
I really enjoyed tonight's episode. First and foremost, I have to say Rick Springfield did an excellent job as a rockstar(duh) and as Lucifer. I loved how he was such a bad-ass. So glad to have the powerful and terrifying Lucifer back, and not that B-level failed comedian demeanor he had last season. When his eyes glowed in the shadows, I was saying"Oh s***, he's back!". Seeing how Lucifer tricked Vince into saying yes by tormenting and persuading him like he did with the last vessel in s5 was incredible. I also love how they factor in the Book of the Damned in Lucifer's motives too.

I'm glad Sam is back with the family. And that it didnt take half the year to get him back. I really wish Sam had a better first encounter with his mother than seeing her while tied up. The look on Dean's face when Mary told him John was a good father, was heart-breaking. We know they know John all-in-all was a good dad yet it came at a price. Because, yes he was there for them but he had to break those boys in order to be good Hunters. I can't wait to see her reaction when she finishes John's journal. Loved seeing Bobby in the picture too. The boys definitely need to tell Mary about him and every one who they considered family to them (Charlie, Jo&Ellen, Kevin, etc..) I have to admit, I almost teared up when Sam was talking to Mary at the end and told her how she filled the void in his life. That after all these years of sorrow of not truly having a family, he finally got to see and hug his mother. What terrific performances by both actors!

I really need to know what MoL's end-game is here. I get that they want the brothers, but if they really wanted them dead, they would've killed them already. What I don't get is, so they have a key to enter the Bunker, but not the codes in their library? I think they are looking for something they are not telling the brothers.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
1raith
1raith
4. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 20 2016, 10:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2016, 10:32 PM EDT
Lastly, that James Bond fellow at the end seems to mean business. Was that the psychopath Toni mentioned in the first episode?

I know it's only been 2 episodes, but I'm loving this season so far. The tone, plotlines, acting, direction, everything seems on-point like last season. I just hope the pace keeps up and we get some classic or great episodes. It seems the crew behind the show listened to the fans and saw how universally praised last season was.
journalbookbinder
journalbookbinder
5. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 20 2016, 10:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2016, 10:48 PM EDT
Every time....every d a m n time I try to tell myself to "give 'em the benefit of the doubt...maybe they'll do it right this time" and every single time that Brad and Eugenie write an episode, they completely screw it up. COMPLETELY!

Their episodes drag. They have horrible pacing. They miss every opportunity that Robbie Thompson would have turned into something we'd be talking about all season! They are clueless.

Alright...Sam thinks Dean is dead. I get that he may still be a bit clouded by the drugs Toni gave him, but NO WAY would Sam just look at Dean and say, "I thought you were dead" and that's it. NO WAY would Dean look at Sam, beat to hell, and not show concern.

The opening scenes were so totally gratuitous! I mean, I will never NOT enjoy seeing Sam without his shirt...it actually made me smile to see him enjoying himself even though I knew it was all a hallucination....but it was totally there as eye candy and for no other reason.

Yup, Sam's gorgeous. Must be Thursday.

Sam's reaction to Mary. It was much more effective when he went back in time to see her...this was a watered-down version of that.

There is too much filler in a Brad and Eugenie episode....stalking around....the stuff flying around Vince's room...the episodes always have horrible pacing.

Sam was horribly tortured last week. What was all of that for if only to have another British Man of Letters step in and pull her back? All of that torture....everything Toni did to Sam AND Mary and Dean just walks out of there??? Without getting any sort of revenge? No way.
journalbookbinder
journalbookbinder
6. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 20 2016, 10:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2016, 10:42 PM EDT
Let me take a breath and mention some things I DID like.

Cas. Love that he's more "old Cas" and love his banter with Dean.

Rick Springfield. Great job. I didn't think I'd like him. Mark Pelligrino IS Lucifer. But I believed Rick Springfield was a grieving man and I believed him as Lucifer. He wasn't much like Pelligrino...not like Misha played Lucifer, but he was good and onimous with Rowena and Crowley and I liked that.

Sometimes I wish they didn't have the money for the special effects they have now, but the sulphuric acid to the face and the healing of the face was very good. Excellent.

Good music at the end.

Great scene from Jared at the end....the Mary hug and him telling her that having her here fills in a lot of holes for him...THAT was good....but I give it to Jared's acting. Not the writing.

Jensen was under-utilized here....like many B&E episodes....too many characters and too many storylines gave Dean nowhere near enough screen time.

PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
7. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 20 2016, 10:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2016, 10:45 PM EDT
Hi Guys,

I am torn about this one.....

I think they MAJORLY missed out on some brother feels here! I mean - REALLY - Sam finds out that Dean isn't dead, Dean finds Sam beaten and tortured and there is not brother REUNION HUG?????

Same with Sam seeing Mom for the first time in forever. Slight let down there for me. Missed opportunity.

The appearance of the new dude totally took all that away from us.

And then.....cut to black and .....bunker! Wait - What?

I completely missed a scene between the cellar and the bunker.....reunion of family - awkwardness - Cas healing Sam (I am guessing, cause Sam looked pretty fixed to me all of a sudden).

And as glad as I am that Sam is saved and healed, I would think that there is some psychological after effect on him...

I also didn't find the hallucination at the beginnig about Sam and Toni illogical. Sam was never the one for casual encounters (ok aside from Piper in Baby maby), so I don't think his brain would have treated him to these "pleasant" images.... Imo - if you needed that type of imagery (and don't get me wrong...NOTHING wrong with some Sam chest and arms...lol) it would have been a PERFECT opportunity to bring Genevieve back for a guest spot. Anyhow - I just didn't buy that.

On the other side:
Mary grew on me - especially with her admission at the beginning that she was worried about facing Sam and how she "had started it all". I LOVED that the writers gave us that admission.

And I think the scene between Sam and Mary where he gave her the Journal was BRILLIANT. Gods, your heart breaks for him right there, doesn't it?
And I have to give that HUG between Mary and Sam TOP MARKS!!! IT was SO heartfelt and tight and desperate. Pretty perfect.

PNP
1raith
1raith
8. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 20 2016, 10:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2016, 10:55 PM EDT
"
Alright...Sam thinks Dean is dead. I get that he may still be a bit clouded by the drugs Toni gave him, but NO WAY would Sam just look at Dean and say, "I thought you were dead" and that's it. NO WAY would Dean look T Sam, beat to hell, and not show concern.

Sam's reaction to Mary. It was much more effective when he went back in time to see her...this was a watered-down version of that.

Sam was horribly tortured last week. What was all of that for if only to have another British Man of Letters step in and pull her back? All of that torture....everything Toni did to Sam AND Mary and Dean just walks out of there??? Without getting any sort of revenge? No way."
I have to agree with you on these fronts too.
Sam's reaction was to quick and meaningless where it should've been fleshed-out more and poignant. They should've had less Crowley and Rowena and more deep Winchester family moments.

Like I said before, there is something the MoL British chapter isn't telling the brothers. Now they send in their "Big Dog" after them. Why can't they just talk to them as opposed to intimidating them? They faced Lucifer, Leviathans and The Darkness for God's sake. Sending one or dozens of well-trained agents won't help on their end. Oh and why would and do they care about Sam's relationship with Ruby (which they didn't delve in further in this episode) and Dean's relationship with Benny? Perhaps they don't get grasp the concept of not all monsters are evil. They should be careful since they might go after Garth, Jodi's foster daughter(forgot her name) or Kate. Hell even Cole. Wouldn't mind seeing him interact with the brothers again. I'm surprised they didn't take Cas and study him. I guess they keep in contacts with angels somehow.

All-in-all it was a good ep IMO.
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
9. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 20 2016, 11:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2016, 11:01 PM EDT
Agreed on MANY things with JBB here!!!! Especially the pacing. Clonky and too much wasted time.

I did love some of the smaller moments - like when Mary calls Dean out on his horrible table manners!!! Or when she overheard him on the phone with Cas and didn't hide that fact but confronted him.

Cas was GREAT - old Cas back...a little naive, much more literal, more fierce.

Crowley is also more to his old ways, which I love. And I LOVED the moment where you could see Crowley's FEAR in his face, when Lucifer just shook off the spell and acid and rose back up. GREAT acting from Mark here.

And the final scene in the bunker was really touching - the Winchester's united and still each alone - Mary with the Journal, Dean with his pictures and beer hiding in the kitchen (that broke my heart) and Sam alone and contemplative in his room - SO SAD!

I am hoping very very strongly that we SOON get more of an MOL agenda.....this is not working for me yet. I thought Toni was ordered to do what she was doing....just to find out that someone else is calling shots over her and wasn't pleased with what she was doing??? OK - either they are all superior and well organized OR they are a bloody mess with clearly two fractions of MOL following different agendas.

I WANT this story line to be good and interesting....so far it is confusing and illogical. But I keep my fingers crossed.

PNP
journalbookbinder
journalbookbinder
10. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 20 2016, 11:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2016, 11:06 PM EDT
I agree with you PNaP! Sam sure healed fast....they were magically back at the bunker and we didn't even see or hear anything from the car ride back where Sam was with his MOTHER he never met?!?! (Except for the time-travel.). That was lazy writing.

Oh...good idea! Toni even said she wanted to talk to Sam about Ruby! A Ruby and Sam fantasy would have made WAY more sense!

Mary....did a bit more in this one. I'm not 100% on board with her yet, but I do enjoy watching her trying to unravel everything and I know it will kill her to find out what kind of father John became.

There should have been WAY MORE between Sam and Dean at some point! All we got was Dean telling Sam he'd "tell him all about" what happened with God and Amara. Lazy writing.

Not sure how I feel about this rather James Bond direction things are going (as 1raith put it). Yes, the guy with the tattoo was their enforcer Toni referenced last week....apparently...according to the new guy (TOO MANY CHARACTERS, You JUST introduced Toni....now this guy too?), this person is willing to kill the Winchesters if necessary.

Okay, I'll admit to one bit of writing that I liked in this one....the references to the past. Toni wanted to ask Sam about Ruby and Dean about Benny. I would have loved to have heard what Sam and Dean had to say about both of those characters....in front of each other....all these years later after a bit of historical perspective. Wasted opportunity there (not like they would have told Toni anything anyway). And, by the way, why did Toni even have someone else doing the torturing for her last week when she apparently enjoyed it?

journalbookbinder
journalbookbinder
11. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 20 2016, 11:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2016, 11:15 PM EDT
Good point, 1raith...why weren't they more interested in studying Cas?

I have to agree with the earlier comment....I did like what they did with Lucifer and the way he got Vince to invite him in. He preyed on a broken man's weakness and did it in an emotionally seductive way and, to me, that is exactly how the devil would do it. He always promised Sam that he wouldn't hurt him, etc....promising Vince happiness with his dead wife seemed like a particularly good and effective and cruel trick to get him to say yes. I also enjoyed Crowley's fear when he realized Rowena's spell was not working on Lucifer...of course Crowley fled...he always does!
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
12. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 20 2016, 11:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2016, 11:20 PM EDT
Another peeve of mine : OK so we have the BMOL b**ch down AGAIN....and AGAIN no one restrains her????

And my husband pointed out - Mary had no problem killing the other BMoL chick last week, but this week she hesitates when this one is threatening BOTH her boys?

I know we are NOT about killing humans in our universe and I agree, of course, BUT we obviously wandered into new territory with the BMoL and their methods....not having any qualms about torturing humans....so...

I guess, what I am really trying to say is that is it inconsistent character behavior. Last week we gave Sam the "torture/drugged out of your brain" excuse for not tying up Toni, but Dean and Mary had no such excuse and I believe either would have reacted differently than shown.

Anyhow, I will watch it again tomorrow and think on it some more.

There were definitely GREAT moments, but also too many missed opportunities....as ALWAYS with Brad & Eugenie.....

(SIGH - I will MISS Robbie and Nancy!)

PNP
journalbookbinder
journalbookbinder
13. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 20 2016, 11:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2016, 11:25 PM EDT
"And the final scene in the bunker was really touching - the Winchester's united and still each alone - Mary with the Journal, Dean with his pictures and beer hiding in the kitchen (that broke my heart) and Sam alone and contemplative in his room - SO SAD!"

Wow....yes...so true. Okay, that was a lovely ending. Seeing how each of them dealt with this alone.

I agree that this would have been more effective if they had put the Rowen's and Crowley parts in another episode and focused on only the Winchesters here. They should not have entrusted such big moments (Sam finding out Dean is alive....Dean finding Sam severely tortured....Sam finding out that his mother is alive) to these writers. It would have been good to spend more time on that and on watching Lucifer seduce Vince (that was pretty fascinating) and just have left it at that.
journalbookbinder
journalbookbinder
14. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 20 2016, 11:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2016, 11:30 PM EDT
One last hing. Great expression on the face of Vince when the band finished
performing. He looked like a man who was only really alive during the performance and he was soaking up the love of the audience....great facial expression there. Then, when it was over, he was a depressed guy whose wife committed suicide. Good job, Rick Springfield!
kate38
kate38
15. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 21 2016, 7:50 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2016, 7:55 AM EDT
I liked the episode overall, but I have to admit that it had good and bad points. Normally, the first three episodes of the season are really strong, but last week and this week -- although both pretty good episodes -- aren't starting off the season with the fire I'm used to.

I agree with JBB – the sex scene at the beginning seemed gratuitous. We ALL knew Sam was hallucinating, so it didn’t really have an effect. Using Ruby would have made more sense I guess, as JBB and PNP have said, but it still wouldn't have worked for me because the whole concept didn't work for me, because it never fooled me enough to get me there. I guess they have to do what they can to boost ratings, huh? And if shirtless Jared doesn’t help boost ratings, the world must somehow be off its axis. By the way, is it too early to talk about Jared’s hair this season? You have to ignore the torture scenes, of course, but I like his new season 12 hair in the bedroom scene, and in the scene at the end with Mary.

By the way, we don’t often see Sam drink wine. I wonder if that was a nod to Jared’s new business…

Are they trying to show us parallels between Mary and Dean already? Mary prances around in the bunker wearing the “dead guy robe” just like Dean does? And Mary inserted herself into the rescue mission to find Sam much as Dean would have. She also cuts unwanted conversations short by simply ending them with “good talk” and walking away; and in the car on the way to save Sam, she says Dean should listen to her because she’s his mother – sort of like Dean used to pull the big brother card on Sam during the early seasons. The writers have tried to make us believe that Sam is more like John than Dean is; are they now trying to make us believe that Dean is like Mary? I get the parallels and think it’s sweet, but hopefully they won’t continue to be so heavy-handed.

[...continued...]
kate38
kate38
16. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 21 2016, 7:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2016, 7:58 AM EDT
[...continued...]

I liked the Dean/Mary scene at the beginning. I think Jensen was incredible – as always. And I’m SOOO glad that Mary brought up the obvious elephant in the room for a lot of us fans. She feels guilty – especially about Sam – because she realizes she started everything that sent their lives into the spiral that it became. I don’t blame Mary for making the deal. Sam and Dean would never have been born if she hadn’t made the deal, because John was dead. But I DO blame her for not doing anything about the deal for 10 years, and allowing Azazel to come back and level their lives. I think she SHOULD feel guilty, and I hope we get to see more remorse from her, a true apology to Sam (not the confused, abbreviated one he got in “Home”), and some classic SPN self-sacrifice and redemption. That would make her reappearance make sense for me. Right now, she's like a third wheel who doesn't "fit" into the show. A grand sacrifice of some kind would tie up the bow nicely.

HAHA! For only the second time in the entire series, Dean actually gets to EAT pie!!! YAY!!! I’m very happy to see this rare moment, but I wish they hadn’t turned him into such a pig – AGAIN. It wasn’t funny in “Halt and catch fire” or “Love Hurts” or “Don’t you forget about me”, and it wasn’t funny this time, either. At least it looks like Jensen had fun filming that. I wonder how many takes that took – don’t you?

[...continued...]
kate38
kate38
17. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 21 2016, 7:53 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2016, 8:09 AM EDT
[...continued...]

Although I liked the episode overall, I agree with JBB and PNP that the writing was awkward at times. I REALLY expected more of a reaction from Sam when he saw Dean alive for the first time. I know he was emotionally blunted and physically damaged from being tortured, but really??? That’s all we get??? And I would much rather have seen the reunion discussion between the Boys at the bunker than the scene between Mary and Sam. Yes, I GET why the Mary/Sam scene was important, but did it need to happen at the expense of the Sam/Dean I’m-so-glad-you’re-alive scene? We KNOW that scene must have happened, because Sam knows all about how Mary got back, apparently, and is calmly bringing her a cup of tea. So that discussion (and Cas healing Sam) must’ve happened off camera. I wish there had been time to show both, and that they hadn’t chosen to show us Mary/Sam over Dean/Sam. The Mary/Sam scene was sweet, and Jared was wonderful, but that scene could've waited until the next episode as far as I'm concerned. I personally could’ve done with less of Rowena’s love life if they were so pressed for time in the episode. I am glad for the Mary/Dean scene at the beginning, though. THAT one needed to happen. So I’m glad they got it over with up front.

I also agree with JBB that Toni Bevel got off WAY too easy!!!!!! So, you kidnap and torture Sam for days, and all you get is a few punches in the face? I realize she’s human, so the writers couldn’t let the Winchesters gun her down in cold blood. Plus, she obviously has a role in the season, because the writers have spent a lot of time building up her character. But I think she needed to suffer a LOT more. Give her a permanent facial scar for her transgressions – let her lose an eye or have a permanene limp, for crying out loud! Although Cas clearly healed Sam, Dean and Mary, SOMETHING permanently damaging and disfiguring should’ve happened to this bit*h.

Kate
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
18. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 21 2016, 9:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2016, 9:31 AM EDT
"And I would much rather have seen the reunion discussion between the Boys at the bunker than the scene between Mary and Sam. Yes, I GET why the Mary/Sam scene was important, but did it need to happen at the expense of the Sam/Dean I’m-so-glad-you’re-alive scene? We KNOW that scene must have happened, because Sam knows all about how Mary got back, apparently, and is calmly bringing her a cup of tea. So that discussion (and Cas healing Sam) must’ve happened off camera. I wish there had been time to show both, and that they hadn’t chosen to show us Mary/Sam over Dean/Sam. The Mary/Sam scene was sweet, and Jared was wonderful, but that scene could've waited until the next episode as far as I'm concerned.

Kate"
Hi Kate,
I don't even think that is was a trade off between Mary/Sam and Dean/Sam scenes! It ALL was important and needed to be there and MORE OF IT....

I think they should have planned a in the car driving back scene with all three Winchesters to set the dynamic. That could have been used very effectively to set the tone for the bunker interaction later.

The "dinner scene" was clonky and obviously for comic relief (and I did find it funny), but it was unnecessary when too many emotionally raw things were open to be dealt with. A dinner scene should have been later in the season.

For me there was just a HUGE obvious hole in the ep where a reunion should have been and no good "trade off" for important info or happenings instead.

AGREED that they could have kept the Lucifer/Rowena/Crowley development for another episode.

There was too many important things going on at once and then most of it got stunted.

I don't dislike ALL of Brad/Eugenie episodes. I actually think that when they get down to important talks between main characters they do a good job most of the time, but their episodes also often seem over loaded like this one and scattered.
PigNaPoke
PigNaPoke
19. RE: Let's all talk about 'Mamma Mia' here!
Oct 21 2016, 9:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2016, 9:38 AM EDT
"I agree with JBB – the sex scene at the beginning seemed gratuitous. We ALL knew Sam was hallucinating, so it didn’t really have an effect. Using Ruby would have made more sense I guess, as JBB and PNP have said, but it still wouldn't have worked for me because the whole concept didn't work for me, because it never fooled me enough to get me there. I guess they have to do what they can to boost ratings, huh? And if shirtless Jared doesn’t help boost ratings, the world must somehow be off its axis. By the way, is it too early to talk about Jared’s hair this season? You have to ignore the torture scenes, of course, but I like his new season 12 hair in the bedroom scene, and in the scene at the end with Mary.

By the way, we don’t often see Sam drink wine. I wonder if that was a nod to Jared’s new business…

"
Hi Kate,

although I completely agree that the sex scene was unnecessary and SO not Sam - I had another thought about it this morning while re-watching:
Maybe it was meant to be TONI'S fantasy - what SHE thought would get "brutish, neanderthal, US Hunter" Sam to cooperate and spill his beans???

They were obviously connected mind to mind somehow, because there was an interaction and exchange going on. It wasn't just drugged up Sam hallucinating.

Maybe it's reaching here....I still think it was strange and didn't need to be there - even though I have NOTHING against shirtless Sam!!!

And YES, Kate - NICE SAM HAIR this season. Completely agreed!

PNP

2 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)