Supernatural inspired fiction?

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Supernatural inspired fiction?

• Author
        January 1, 2023 at 12:32 pm #36109

Greetings all!
        Iā€™m looking to connect with writers and readers of Supernatural inspired fiction. Any recommendations?

Reply | Quote
      • journalbookbinder
          January 1, 2023 at 12:32 pm #39519

You’ll have to be a bit more specific. Published fiction? Fan fiction? What type of fan fiction?

Reply | Quote
          • Bryan_7CCB
              Bryan Miles
              January 1, 2023 at 12:32 pm #39856

Sorry for the delayed response. I published a story through Kindle Vella and based on beta reader feedback, I believe Supernatural fans will enjoy it. I’m a writer, not a marketing expert, trying to figure it out as I go. I’m reaching out without spamming people. šŸ™‚

A synopsis of the story without a link to it (again, not spamming): Noah Thatch serves Lucifer Morningstar as the Seventh Circle’s Cowboy, hunting souls who’ve escaped Hell to hide among humans as possessed vessels. But no measure of torture could prepare him for training nineteen-year-old Chloe Byrne to be his earthly guide. Can Noah adjust to the horrors of pop music, dad jeans, and Vans? Can they come together and complete Lucifer’s task? Share their laughter, share their tears and witness legends rise.

Reply | Quote
        Reply To:

Supernatural inspired fiction?

Your information:

Cancel