Discussion: the things i hate about sam...Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 27 of 27  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2
Darun_Zahn
Darun_Zahn
20. Sam and Dean are awesome!
Dec 26 2011, 1:19 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 26 2011, 1:19 PM EST
I agree superpinkyboo, the show definitely requires both brothers to be interesting. Jared and Jensen have taken an epic storyline and dramatic characters and brought them to life for us all very skillfully. Also, as you said, they are both hot and without either of them the show wouldn't be nearly as entertaining. People can complain that Sam is whiny, annoying, unsympathetic, or worse, but it's all a matter of their opinion and if we want to try and list flaws, the show has been adeptly written so that all characters are imperfect, even angels and deities. If we are to enjoy these characters we have to take them as they are fully; flaws, perfections, and the decisions that make them who they are. Sam and Dean are the focus of my favorite story ever, I may have a softer spot in my heart for Sam/Jared, but that's just because I Jared has an open door to my heart and it doesn't at all mean Jensen is lesser in my eyes. As long as this show goes on and probably afterwards as well, people are going to have a favored character and unfortunately some people are going to want to fight and argue over who is "better." All we can do is remind them that both are fantastic and that they are two different characters and people and as such cannot truly be compared accurately. Do you find this valuable?    
Superhotties
Superhotties
21. RE: the things i hate about sam...
Dec 26 2011, 10:19 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 28 2011, 10:13 PM EST

As for this thread Im a Dean girl and I LOVE SAM! enough said.
Do you find this valuable?    

superpinkyboo
22. RE: the things i hate about sam...
Dec 26 2011, 11:55 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 26 2011, 11:55 PM EST
"Hey we travelled in time! Now we TRULY belong in the SN universe!!!!!!
(check the dates on some of the previous posts!)
As for this thread Im a Dean girl and I LOVE SAM! enough said."
To superhotties- so true. Both are amazing SAMs hair makes him Sam, Lol love them both
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

superpinkyboo
23. RE: Sam and Dean are awesome!
Dec 26 2011, 11:58 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 26 2011, 11:58 PM EST
"I agree superpinkyboo, the show definitely requires both brothers to be interesting. Jared and Jensen have taken an epic storyline and dramatic characters and brought them to life for us all very skillfully. Also, as you said, they are both hot and without either of them the show wouldn't be nearly as entertaining. People can complain that Sam is whiny, annoying, unsympathetic, or worse, but it's all a matter of their opinion and if we want to try and list flaws, the show has been adeptly written so that all characters are imperfect, even angels and deities. If we are to enjoy these characters we have to take them as they are fully; flaws, perfections, and the decisions that make them who they are. Sam and Dean are the focus of my favorite story ever, I may have a softer spot in my heart for Sam/Jared, but that's just because I Jared has an open door to my heart and it doesn't at all mean Jensen is lesser in my eyes. As long as this show goes on and probably afterwards as well, people are going to have a favored character and unfortunately some people are going to want to fight and argue over who is "better." All we can do is remind them that both are fantastic and that they are two different characters and people and as such cannot truly be compared accurately. "
To darun_zahn- soooooo true I loveeeee them both so much there both amazing the show is so good, I would love to meet them, there amazing. I have shown the show to my family and they all want to watch it now, lol

cindylp62
24. RE: sam is cool quit being haters.
Dec 27 2011, 12:50 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 27 2011, 12:50 AM EST
*** off? Charming....
If all i knew about Sam was his idea of heaven one would realize for
Sam it's always about Sam... Look at Deans idea of heaven.... My whole point was I want to like Sam but it's hard to sometimes....
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

superpinkyboo
25. RE: sam is cool quit being haters.
Dec 27 2011, 1:27 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 27 2011, 1:27 AM EST
"*** off? Charming....
If all i knew about Sam was his idea of heaven one would realize for
Sam it's always about Sam... Look at Deans idea of heaven.... My whole point was I want to like Sam but it's hard to sometimes...."
Yh but the thing is wouldn't u be like that if u came back from hell and wen he had the demon blood story line, u would be a bit mested up wouldn't u. So u can say anything but the end of the day they are both amazing actres and I love the show and the way that the story rolls. So if u want to go on sayin about how much Sam is strange then just bloodly thing if u had the stuff they had to deal with bet u would be the same or even worse.

loopymuppet
26. RE: the things i hate about sam...
Mar 27 2013, 4:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 27 2013, 4:52 PM EDT
I totally agree with you!!, OMG his hair has annoyed me so much, I love dean. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2