Reply To: Let’s all talk about Bedtime Stories (S3 E5)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about Bedtime Stories (S3 E5) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about Bedtime Stories (S3 E5)

kate38
    January 16, 2022 at 12:30 pm #11967

I don’t have much to say about this one. It didn’t rank very high with me.

I wonder why the wolf didn’t kill the third pig? Maybe the doctor stopped reading the story, so young Callie lost interest and disappeared, which woke up the wolf dude?

Hey, is the old lady at the cabin the same woman from “Hunteri Heroici” who talks to Cas at the nursing home? Cas asks her about strange odors, and she directs him to the cat.

So, I guess these writers are saying that everybody who is in a coma is close enough to death that their spirits are stuck here, like Dean was in “In My Time of Dying”? So those spirits are all wandering around in a confused limbo?

Every episode in season 3 reminds us that Dean is going to die soon, but this one presents that theme very heavily. As much as I hate all the sadness, I love that shot at the end when Dean is walking alone down the hospital corridor after telling Sam that he’s going to have to let go. So sad, but so beautiful.

kate