Reply To: Let’s all talk about The Winchesters – You’re Lost, Little Girl (S1 E3)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about The Winchesters – You’re Lost, Little Girl (S1 E3) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about The Winchesters – You’re Lost, Little Girl (S1 E3)

Stedan
    October 26, 2022 at 4:37 pm #22526

I sometimes feel like I`m nitpicking all the time too. But it is just that I have so many questions that I hope will get answered by the end of the season.
    Mary’s crisis came a bit by surprise for me too. But to be fair, I never really got Mary’s character, not even in Supernatural. It`s like there are different personalities of her. I liked her being more emotional in the last episode of the Winchesters, but it seemed a bit to much to be really credible.

I don`t really see that huge chemistry between John and Mary or better Meg and Drake either. But we are only in episode 3, maybe we expect to much, maybe that will grow. Maybe we are spoiled by Sam and Dean or better by Jared and Jensen.

I`m really looking forward to the next episode and hope for a twist. I think that would be good for the storyline.

I don`t know why, as it was quite a different situation, but the scene where Ada put the demon into the mini tree, reminded me a bit of Rowena and the hamster.