Reply To: Let’s all talk about The Winchesters – You’re Lost, Little Girl (S1 E3)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about The Winchesters – You’re Lost, Little Girl (S1 E3) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about The Winchesters – You’re Lost, Little Girl (S1 E3)

kate38
    October 30, 2022 at 7:50 pm #23446

“I must say the John and Mary relationship is imo the weakest part of the whole storyline. That might be just me, but I find romantic relationships, especially if they happen so early in a story, a bit boring. But I guess that is a matter of taste.But what I think is a problem for all viewers, is the fact that we know what will happen. We know they will get together, we know nothing will happen to them. I think that is a problem.”

Hi, Stedan –
    I agree! I’m not getting much chemistry between John and Mary. I keep reminding myself that the Cupid said John and Mary didn’t like each other until he intervened, so maybe we’re not supposed to get a romantic vibe from them at this point? Also, it looks like they’re each preparing to date other people, so I’m sure the writers are trying to add some romantic tension there. I just hope it doesn’t get stupid.

kate