Reply To: Let’s all talk about The Winchesters – You’re Lost, Little Girl (S1 E3)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about The Winchesters – You’re Lost, Little Girl (S1 E3) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about The Winchesters – You’re Lost, Little Girl (S1 E3)

kate38
    October 30, 2022 at 8:12 pm #23457

Well said, JBB!

I really, really want this show to do well — for Jensen’s sake. But so far, no episode has been above a C minus. I want to give them time to unravel the story, but I hope they start moving things along because it’s starting to drag for me.

Yes, showing us the crab dogs (love that, by the way) is interesting, but please don’t take too long to tell us what they are. I’m glad they introduced the big bad, too.

I’m not quite sure how to say this, but so far the story feels “thin” and too much like a rehash of elements of Supernatural. I’m sure it’s a delicate ballet to include enough elements from Supernatural to connect the two shows, but NOT make them so similar that the Winchesters starts to feel like a cheap rehash.

I will keep hanging in there, but I hope this gets better soon.

kate