Reply To: Let’s all talk about – The Winchesters – Art of Dying (S1 E6)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about – The Winchesters – Art of Dying (S1 E6) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about – The Winchesters – Art of Dying (S1 E6)

Stedan
    November 25, 2022 at 8:24 pm #30489

I definitely liked this episode better than one last week. Unlike some of you I felt a bit like a Supernatural vibe at the “case” of the week.

But my main problem remains and that are the characters, or better the lack what I feel for the them. I usually like Carlos, but this week his antics seemed a bit exaggerated to me. And I just can’t bring myself to feel much for Mary, she seemed a bit better in this episode, not so forced, a bit more sympathetic. But I still can’t say that I really care about her.

And I think that is the main problem. I don’t really care about the characters, I don’t sympathize with them. I mean, we are at midseason now and we have a pretty long hiatus ahead. But I can’t say that I feel like I’m eagerly awaiting to find out what happens next, other than that I hope for some familiar faces in the upcoming episodes.

I’m really sorry that I have to say this, but now we have seen half of the season and my resume is, I wouldn’t be shocked if the show didn’t get a second season. That’s at least how I feel at this point. I still hope that I will be able to change my mind and I really want Jensen and Danneel to succede.