Reply To: Let’s all talk about Inherit the Earth (S15 E19)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about Inherit the Earth (S15 E19) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about Inherit the Earth (S15 E19)

Shannon
    November 15, 2020 at 7:17 am #3435

I wish I had some confidence in the legacy they leave behind. I really dislike my negativism.  I had so many theories to bolster me through this season.  Chuck has a plan or this isn’t the same universe, etc. etc. etc. Largely because no one is acting like themselves, especially Sam and Dean. And they all felt like cheap imitations, lackluster without soul and purpose. 

I don’t know if it was intentional or if the writers don’t know or don’t care about them, or understand them. Maybe it is impossible for these few not so good writers to pick up where the others left off. 

Something will happen all melodramatic and full of “feels” (God how I hate that immature term). Except it will be barren, contrived and bereft of anything earned and organic. 

I don’t see any of this as what really happens, because they aren’t the same people in their story. So, for me, blessed and praised by Chuck as the firewall between light and dark, Sam and Dean will always be out there huntin things and saving people until they choose to stop. We just won’t see it.