Reply To: Let’s all talk about Swap Meat (S5 E12)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about Swap Meat (S5 E12) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about Swap Meat (S5 E12)

PigNaPoke
    January 21, 2023 at 4:26 pm #39069

I normally LIKE the funny episodes…..BUT….this is definitely one of my least favorites. In fact, every time I watch it, I like it less.

It’s all a little too campy and the swapping body thing has been done and done better.

Like, how are the clothes magically adjusting to the VERY different body of Gary and Sam?

Why would Gary know to look into the glove compartment and find the other phones?

It takes Dean way too long to figure out that’s not Sam.

And Sam wouldn’t be SO rude to Gary’s family after he figured out that he’s in the wrong body.

It’s all a little too convenient to make sense or a good case.

The demons reaching out to witches to offer a reward was too far fetched to me.

I felt hit over the head with the whole “normal family life sucks” from Sam. I get that he changed his mind on the subject, didn’t need this episode to drill it in.

Maybe I’m just grumpy.

Yeah, there are funny moments. The scene in front of the mirror was well done.

My favorite element is Nora, the nerd turned demon, she is a great actress and to watch (I think she was on Buffy and I really enjoyed her there as well).

But overall….I give this a 4 out of 10….and that’s mostly because of Nora.

What WOULD have been funny is if Sam had a sore ass at the end sitting in the Impala because Crystal the dominatrix stripes his butt….hehe

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by PigNaPokePigNaPoke.