Reply To: Let’s all talk about No Exit (S2 E6)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about No Exit (S2 E6) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about No Exit (S2 E6)

kate38
    August 13, 2021 at 4:17 pm #9139

This was fun, but Jo was annoying. She coerced Dean and Ashe into lying for her because although she was childish and defiant, she didn’t have the courage to tell her mother the truth. And Dean was right. Women can do the job, but amateurs get themselves and other people killed. It’s ironic that Jo knew she was the monster’s type, so she knew she might be bait, but when it came time to be bait, she hesitated. Being nasty to Dean after she learned how her father died was also stupid and immature. And the way she panted after Dean in the early seasons was super annoying. I get that lots of people like Jo, but I just don’t see the appeal.

Poor Ellen! So prophetic that she didn’t want to lose her daughter after losing her husband due to hunting.

I liked the creepy vibe in this one. And I grew up in Philly, so I appreciated the video clips of the downtown Philly skyline. I also really like when they incorporate real-life horror into these episodes, like basing this ghost on H.H. Holmes.
    I love the anecdote about how John took Dean shooting when he was 6 or 7, and he bullseyed every target the first time. That’s our boy!

Possible plot hole? Didn’t those chambers look and sound like iron? If so, the ghost shouldn’t have been able to touch them, let alone imprison someone inside, right?

kate