airdate: November 22, 2005
directed by Guy Bee
written by Richard Hatem
Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate an abandoned sanitarium and discover that when the hospital was open, the patients held a revolt against the cruel and unusual punishments inflicted by the head doctor. While the brothers search the premises for four lost college students, the tortured spirits cause them to go insane, turning Dean against Sam.
- Dean: Hey, Sam, who do you think is a hotter psychic: Patricia Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or you?
- Kat: If we make it out of here alive, we are so breaking up.
- Dean: Do me a favor. Next time you see one, pay attention. When someone says a place is haunted, don't go in.
- What is John calling the boys about at the end of the episode?
- Sam is a hotter psychic than Patricia Arquette and Jennifer Love Hewitt combined! 🙂
- Sometimes Sam may want to discuss his feelings, but he won't do it with a psychiatrist.
- When Dean is lecturing Kat, he says, "You've seen a lot of horror movies, yeah?...Do me a favor, next time you see one, pay attention. When someone says a place is haunted, don't go in." Yet only seconds earlier he suggested that they split up to search for Gavin -- a sure sign in a horror movie that someone is about to come to harm.
- The coordinates the brothers' father texts to them is 42, -89 (for the asylum in Rockford, Illinois).
- Bachman-Turner Overdrive - "Hey You"
- Dean's alias, Nigel Tufnel, is the name of the lead singer for the mockumentary band Spinal Tap, played by Christopher Guest.
- Dean says, "I love the guy, but he writes like friggin Yoda," alluding to Star Wars character Yoda, who spoke using inverted syntax.
- When Dean mentions Patricia Arquette and Jennifer Love Hewitt, he is referring to the stars of two television shows about psychics. Arquette stars in Medium, and Hewitt stars in Ghost whisp
If it only had a brain. Well, maybe it has! A malevolent scarecrow could be why strangers to Burkitsville, Indiana don't get out of town alive.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|kkiraynn||correction||0||Nov 12 2010, 5:30 PM EST by kkiraynn|
|warriorsgirl||whattttt!?||1||Nov 22 2008, 4:17 PM EST by TheNiteHawke|
Showing 2 of 2 threads for this page