TORN AND FRAYED
airdate: January 16, 2013
directed by Robert Singer
written by Jenny Klein
|Naomi tells Castiel that Crowley is holding an angel captive and Castiel must rescue him before Crowley finds out their secrets. Castiel turns to Dean for help. Meanwhile, Sam meets with Amelia who asks him to make a choice: stay with her or leave and never contact her again.|
- Crowley - "What on Earth could you possible need now, Viggo. I’ve given you every torture instrument known to man, short of a Neil Diamond album.”
- Dean (to Sam) - "Whatever you decide, decide. Both feet in or both feet out. Anything in between is what gets you dead.”
- Cas (to Dean & Sam) - "We need everything, Dean. And I need both of you, as you say, to stow your crap. Can you do that?"
|Misha Collins||Liane Balaban|
|Tyler Johnston||Amanda Tapping|
- Can Cas escape from Naomi's control?
- Have Dean and Sam resolved all their differences now?
- What will Crowley do with the knowledge that there is an "angel" tablet'?
- Crowley discovers there is an "angel tablet"
when torturing Samandriel.
- Cas remembers Naomi "operating" on him (presumably to enforce her control over him).
- Amelia wants Sam to stay with her, or to leave and never come back... Sam stays away.
- "Fizzles' Folly" is the name of Garth's houseboat and he used a "Mr Fizzle's" puppet to talk to the little girl in "Party on, Garth" (S718).
- "Torn and Frayed" is the title of a song by the Rolling Stones on their 1972 album,"Exile on Main Street", which is also the title of the Season 6 opener!
- While Dean and Cas are interviewing the burning bush victim in hospital, Jim Michaels’ name is called over the intercom. He's a co-executive producer of the show.
- Director Robert Singer provides the voice-over for the dung beetle documentary which Sam is watching before Amelia knocks on his door.
- "Katmandu" by Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
|Latest page update: made by spnfanforever , Oct 26 2013, 8:58 AM EDT|
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|spnfanforever||Talk about Torn and Frayed here!||14||Jan 21 2013, 4:56 AM EST by demomhunter8|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page