Reply To: Let’s all talk about Metamorphosis (S3 E4)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about Metamorphosis (S3 E4) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about Metamorphosis (S3 E4)

kate38
    July 4, 2022 at 12:18 pm #13998

I don’t have much to say about this episode, other than I enjoyed watching Sam get punched in the face! After all the lies he’s told already — and we’re only 4 episodes into season 4 — I wanted to punch him in the face, too. Then again, I didn’t start liking Sam until season 10, so I spent a lot of time wanting to punch him in the face 🙂

I thought the monster was interesting; but as PNP pointed out, the parallel between Sam being a reluctant monster and the victim being in the same position was a bit too heavy handed. The show suffers from that sometimes. Since the pregnant wife got away, which puts the brothers in the same position Travis was in, I thought it would’ve been interesting if she (and/or her child) had returned at some future point in the show. That would’ve been fun.

I do love the camera shots when the boys pull over in the car so Sam can vent. The angles and motion there were SO well done! Breathtaking <3

kate

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by kate38kate38.