Reply To: Let’s all talk about The Winchesters Pilot (S1 E1)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about The Winchesters Pilot (S1 E1) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about The Winchesters Pilot (S1 E1)

PigNaPoke
    October 11, 2022 at 6:54 pm #21013

SUPER EXCITED!!! All around.

I completely trust the creative talent behind the new series. Every single person talking about it over the last few months and even more so at NYC COMIC CON last weekend, from Jensen and Danneel to Robbie, Meg and Drake, are so super concerned about it being both NEW and FAMILIAR and NOT interfering with what we already know as canon – it’s heartwarming and makes me expect an outstanding product.

How perfect that Drake (John W.) is already a huge fan of the “mothership” series of SUPERNATURAL? He has so many thoughtful things to say in his interviews about what he wants to bring to his portrayal of John.

Robbie Thompson is a genius! I loved his episodes and especially his “creations” of Charlie and Eileen, so I have high hopes for the new characters in The Winchesters such as Carlos and Lata and also for interesting insight into John and Mary’s characters and history.

And I have to say that New Orleans is my favorite city in the U.S. for its history, vibe, people, atmosphere and culture so having THAT as a back drop for the show – as it is filming there – is the total cherry on the top for me.

CANNOT WAIT to see what’s in store for the “Core Four” (as the bts peeps call Mary, John, Carlos and Lata) and for us as an audience on this new ride IN A VAN! LOL

PNP