Reply To: Let’s all talk about – The Winchesters – Teach Your Children Well (S1 E2)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about – The Winchesters – Teach Your Children Well (S1 E2) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about – The Winchesters – Teach Your Children Well (S1 E2)

kate38
    October 20, 2022 at 7:41 pm #22137

“Didn’t like the fight between Millie and John. That seemed a little forced and he was so rude to her. She isn’t asking much…ONE CALL. But we need a little more back story about their relationship to judge what’s happening between them. We know already that he faked his age and signed up to the Marines without her say-so. He seems quite rebellious and bull-headed, which fits with his later self.
    And I loved the conversation between John and Millie at the end. It seemed real and warm and nuanced. Both actors did really well with it. And it made the fight at the beginning more understandable to me.”

I agree, PNP 🙂
    I am getting better and more interesting chemistry between John and Millie than with John and Mary at this point! Like you, I really liked the conversation between John and Millie at the end. SO far, those two are my favorite characters, followed by Ada. The actress playing Millie is very convincing and sincere. She reminds me a little bit of Samantha Ferris.

kate