Reply To: Let’s all talk about – The Winchesters – Legacy of a Mind (S1 E5)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about – The Winchesters – Legacy of a Mind (S1 E5) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about – The Winchesters – Legacy of a Mind (S1 E5)

Stedan
    November 20, 2022 at 7:30 pm #29127

And I`m back (as me). I had the same feeling about Drake, he really reminds me a lot of Sam, which I like.

I have been thinking a bit about Robbie Thompson and must say I really am taken aback about the writing in the Winchesters. I am really wondering about it, Robbie was one of my favorite writers on Supernatural and I can’t imagine that he should have lost his writing skills. The only thing I could think of, that it is maybe a difference (and easier) to write great episodes and develop great characters. I mean he did develop great characters for the Winchesters. I think Millie, Ada, Carlos are all great and interesting characters. But maybe it is harder to be a showrunner, to built an overall interesting story arc. I just don’t get it.

But I stilll hope for the twist that will knock our socks of. Unfortunatelly there might not be lot of time left. I really hope the show picks up pace after the hiatus.