Reply To: Let’s all talk about Heart (S2 E17)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about Heart (S2 E17) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about Heart (S2 E17)

kate38
    September 17, 2021 at 3:46 pm #9885

I don’t have that much to say about this one…

Sorry, but I don’t like Madison as much as I’m supposed to. It’s fine to flirt with the guy if you think he’s cute, but it was a bit over-the-top to dump your underwear on the table in front of a dude you just met. It reeked of desperation or something. I know Madison is a fan favorite, but she never really appealed to me. And the sofa conversation scene between her and Sam was cringy. The sex scene was effective, but that was choreographed and without dialogue, so that may be why it worked. Anyway, I think I was supposed to like and pity Madison, but I didn’t. I get that she didn’t know she was a monster, but I had a hard time caring. It was also cowardly to make someone else kill you because you lack the courage to do it yourself. The actress did a fine job. I just didn’t care for the character. I felt bad for Sam for having to kill her, but I just didn’t pity her.

Hey, did you guys recognize Olivette – head of the Grand Coven? She was the coroner in this episode 😊.

Whenever I watch that motel scene between Dean and Sam (when they’re talking about finding bodies with missing hearts), I can’t stop thinking about the clip from this scene that ended up in the gag reel. It always gives me a chuckle. 😊

The last scene is one thing I agree with most fans about. It was very well done. All three actors’ performances were exceptional, and this was a rare Sam moment from the early seasons that I thought was well acted and told a good story for this character. I love that Jensen flinched when he heard the gunshot. He is always so in-the-moment and such perfection!

kate