|ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN
airdate: November 12, 2010
directed by: Phil Sgriccia
written by: Adam Glass
|Sam and Dean discover the Alpha skinwalker's plan: create sleeper cells of his kind and turn them loose upon humanity. To find and stop the Alpha, the brothers need the help of a skinwalker that has taken the form of a dog and befriended its human family.|
- Crowley (to Sam) - "You'd sell your brother for a dollar right now if you really needed a soda."
- Sam - "Why shack up with a family? Is it a kinky thing? Do you like to play with your food? Roll over, Lucky. Speak."
- Lucky - "Go to hell."
Sam - "Already been. Didn't agree with me."
- Dean - "Let me get dressed, Robo-Cop."
- Dean: Hiya, Lucky. Bad dog. First things first, (unloads gun) see this? This is silver. Don't say I didn't warn ya. (loads gun) Okay, time to go. Now, you can do this the easy way,(shows dog the bag) hm, or the hard way (shows chain.). (dog backs away and whines)
Sam: (chuckles) What? Soul or not, that's funny.
|Janet Kidder||Andrew Rothenberg|
- How will the Winchester boys get Sam's soul back?
- Why does Castiel seem so unaware of what's going on with the demons and alphas on earth?
- Can Dean really trust Sam?
- Sam isn't really Sam; he feels nothing because he has no soul.
- Crowley may truly be more powerful than anyone thought.
- Michael (in the body of Adam) and Lucifer are still in the cage ... along with Sam's soul.
- "Thanks Dexter, that's reassuring," is a reference to the Showtime series Dexter, in which the protagonist is a serial killer who doesnt really have any emotions.
- The title, "All Dogs Go To Heaven" is reference to an old children's movie with the same title.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|mrs.castiel44||All Dogs Go To Heaven (page: 1 2 3)||53||Nov 19 2010, 6:25 AM EST by SPN-Fan-Annika|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page