|DEAD MAN'S BLOOD
airdate: April 20, 2006
directed by Tony Wharmby
written by Cathryn Humphris & John Shiban
|After Daniel Elkins, a vampire hunter (guest star Terence Kelly) and John's (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) mentor, is murdered, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) are surprised when John himself shows up to solve the case. John discovers the vampires have taken an antique gun, which has the power to kill all supernatural beings. The Winchester family sets out to retrieve the gun from the vampires so they can use it to kill the demon that took Sam and Dean's mother.|
- Dean: You mean like protection-against-demons salt or oops-I-spilled-the-popcorn salt.
- Sam: Hey, Dad, whatever happened to that college fund?
John: Spent it on ammo.
- Vamp: You know, we could have some fun. I always like to make new friends. (Forces Dean to kiss her)
Dean: Sorry, I can only stay with a chick so long -- definitely not eternity.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- Will the Winchesters be able to hunt the demon as a family now?
- Sam and John constantly fight because they are so much alike.
- John explains that he was so upset when Sam went off to college because he wouldn't be able to protect him anymore.
- Daniel's last name was given as Elkins. However, he was listed as D. Elkin in the journal
- When telling the legend of the Colt, John says it was made the same night in 1835 when all the men died at the Alamo. The Battle of the Alamo, however, occurred in 1836.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan - "The House is Rockin'"
- Charlie Robinson - "My Hometown"
- Tito and Tarantula - "Strange Face"
- The inscription on the Colt, non timebo mala, is Latin for "I will fear no evil," referencing Psalm 23.
- At one point, Dean says, "Sounds more like That's Incredible than Twilight Zone," referring to two TV shows -- That's Incredible was a reality show that looked at amazing people; Twilight Zone in its three incarnations told stories of the supernatural.
Meg's back. And she wants that gun. So she starts killing John's old friends one by one until he agrees to hand over the weapon - even if it means leaving his sons alone to battle the demon that killed their mother.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Colt22||frikin awsome||0||Oct 21 2008, 1:38 AM EDT by Colt22|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page