airdate: April 24, 2013
directed by Robert Singer
written by Robbie Thompson
|Concerned about the physical toll the second trial took on Sam, Dean benches his brother from hunting until he heals up. So, when geektastic hacker Charlie stumbles upon a case and finds the boys, Dean decides it’s time to teach Charlie how to be a hunter-in-training. While happy to see “her highness”, the boys suspect Charlie is hiding something; a secret that could get her killed...|
- Charlie (to Dean and Sam) - "You guys fight like an old married couple.”
- Djinn - "Do you know what I smell on you?"
Charlie - “Deodorant. A little pee, maybe?"
- Charlie (to the djinn) - “My manly man friend’s gonna come get me you creepy power suit lady.”
- Dean - "Thanks for stopping by, Charlie. I always wanted to get Tron’ed."
- Charlie - "I love you."
Dean - “I know."
|Leanne Adachi||Felicia Day|
|Rhea Fedorchuk||Nicholas Ekren|
- Where is Kevin? - Was it Crowley who abducted him, or Naomi, or did Kevin just split?
- Where did Kevin hide his half of the Demon Tablet?
- What will the Third Trial be? Can Sam complete it as he's been so weakened by the first two Trials?
- Where is Cas? What has he done with the Angel Tablet now?
- Will Cas continue to evade Naomi?
- Charlie's parents died in a car crash when she was twelve and she blames herself.
- Sam is much worse physically after the Second Trial.
- Dean's quote, "...I always wanted to get Tron'ed" refers to the 1982 movie Tron, which involevs a video gamer and computer programmer who is digitized and sucked into a virtual reality world where he discovers that each program is an individual and they are rebelling against the Master Control Program.
- Charlie saying "I love you" and Dean replying, "I know" is a reprise of the conversation between Leia and Han Solo as he is about to undergo carbonite freezing in the 1980 movie "Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back". (Kripke always saw Dean as a "Han Solo" character)
- "Walkin' on Sunshine" by Katrina & The Waves
- "Night Hop" by Benny Carter
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
EPISODE 821: THE GREAT ESCAPIST
|Latest page update: made by spnfanforever , Oct 26 2013, 11:00 AM EDT|
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|spnfanforever||Talk about Pac-Man Fever here!||11||May 1 2013, 7:50 PM EDT by journalbookbinder|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page