|TITLE: RED SKY AT MORNING
airdate: 8 November 2007
directed by Cliff Bole
written by Laurence Andries
|Strange land-based drownings are happening and the boys head to the coast to find out why, discovering a Ghost Ship has been witnessed by each of the victims shortly before their deaths. They find that Bela is already involved, running a scam on elderly Gertrude Case, the aunt of the first victim with a crush on Sam.
- Bela: You boys should learn to lock your doors. Anyone could just barge in.
Sam: Anyone just did.
- Bela: Do you really think this is going to work?
Dean: Almost definitely not.
- Dean: You think she's a pain in the ass now, try living with her.
- What is Bela's dark secret that attracted the killer ghost?
- Is Dean really resigned to dying?
- Bela will stoop to just about anything to get what she wants.
- In season 1, "Salvation," Meg tells John to "mind his blood pressure" after he threatens to kill her. Bela says the same thing to Dean in a similar situation.
- If Gert and Sam are "already halfway there," meaning to the charity ball, as Bela says while waiting for Dean to change into his tux, then why do Bela and Dean arrive at the charity ball first, while Gert and Sam arrive minutes later?
- Bela: Very Oscar Wilde.
Oscar Wilde was an Irish playwright, novelist, poet, and author of short stories who was known for his barbed wit.
Gordon has escaped from prison, and trades Bela a valuable item in exchange for Sam's location. After an encounter with Sam and Dean, Gordon is taken captive by a vengeful vampire who at first plans to feed the famed vampire hunter to his new female companions or daughters as the vampire calls them. Meanwhile Dean tries to gently break the news to Sam that they'll have to kill Gordon when they find him.
|Dec 24 2011, 11:52 PM EST by lucy_supernatural