|SEASON SEVEN, TIME FOR A WEDDING!
airdate: November 11, 2011
directed by Tim Andrew
written by Andrew Dabb, Daniel Loflin
|While Sam deals with someone from his past, Dean is forced to team up with a laid-back hunter, Garth, and ends up in a bizarre situation.|
More Photos from Season Seven, Time For A Wedding
- Crowley - "This isn't Wall Street -- this is hell! We have a little something called integrity!"
- Dean - "I gotta say man, you don’t suck."
Garth - "Thank you. That’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me."
- Dean: Shouldn't she ask for my permission or something?
Sam: You want her to ask for my hand?
Dean: You're not even acting like yourself Sam!
Sam: How am I not?
Dean: You married BECKY ROSEN!?!?!
- Sam: I got you a present
Becky: His and her fake IDs!
- Dean to Garth: I thought you'd be taller
- Becky: He said it wouldn't even work unless you already loved me deep down, it just activates it.
Sam: So you think I love you?
Becky: .......deep, deep down?
- Guy: Oh honey, that is so depressingly Becky. I mean it's...you're so pathetic it actually loops back around again to cute.
- Guy: If he [Sam] knew I was here talking to you he would probably
Becky: Gank your ass
Guy: Yes! And I'm very protective of my ass, it's one of my best features
|DJ Qualls||Emily Perkins|
|Leslie Odom Jr.||Tammy Gillis|
- So, will Crowley just stay out of the way, or actually help with the leviathans?
- Is Dean afraid of having just having to look out for himself ... or does he even know how?
- Dean and Sam have an annual pilgrimage to Las Vegas -- who knew!
- Crowley has integrity!
- Leslie Odom Jr., who played the demon Guy, was on an episode of Jared's old Series, Gilmore Girls, in 2006.
- Dean calls Becky "Super fan 99," an allusion to a line from the movie Swingers.
- The Association - "Cherish"
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
Sam, Dean and Bobby become actual hunters--for real--when they set up camp in a New Jersey state park to track a creature that has been attacking people in the woods. The townsfolk claim it is the real Jersey Devil. Meanwhile, Dean is beyond thrilled to find a Biggerson's restaurant in town but devastated when he discovers the special sandwich seems to be making people crazy.
|Latest page update: made by spnfanforever , Oct 26 2013, 3:43 PM EDT|
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||Talk about SEASON SEVEN, TIME FOR A WEDDING here!(page: 1 2 3)||42||Nov 16 2011, 10:41 AM EST bytamsamdean|
Thread started: Nov 11 2011, 1:50 AM EST Watch
After you watch the episodes, sound off about what you thought!
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page