airdate: November 4, 2011
directed by Mark Rohl
written by Ben Acker, Ben Blacker
|An angry ghost goes after mediums in the Lily Dale, the most psychic town in America, and the brothers have to figure out who the next victim will be from a population filled with nothing but psychics.|
- Dean - "Hold on a damn minute. Enough with 'just the facts.'"
- Sam - "We agreed--"
- Dean - "We agreed to work the case. We didn't agree for you to be a dick the whole time."
|Johnny Sneed||Dorian Brown|
|Tabitha St. Germain||Rukiya Bernard|
- Will Dean take any cues about his guilt and angst from all the psychics ... or from Ellen?
- And what about the leviathans? (They didn't dare set foot in Lily Dale!)
- Sam understands and forgives Dean about Amy.
- Ellen is still kicking butts from beyond the grave!
- Lily Dale is real! It's a spiritualist community located in Chautauqua, New York, started in 1916 by Kate and Margaret Fox, the American founders of the Modern Spiritualist movement.
- Johnny Sneed, who played the bad guy psychic, guessed starred on an episode of the TV show The Mentalist.
- When they open the grave of Margaret, Dean says they have been Geraldo'd, referring to the disastrous 1986 opening of Al Capone's vault by Geraldo Rivera - which turned out to be empty.
- No non-original music.
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
|Latest page update: made by spnfanforever , Dec 13 2013, 12:40 PM EST|
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||Talk about THE MENTALISTS here! (page: 1 2 3)||47||Nov 13 2011, 6:34 AM EST by journalbookbinder|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page