- Did John send the boys on this hunt so that Dean could finish the shtriga that almost took Sam?
- Dean tells Sam that this is not the first time they have encountered this shtriga.
- Sam get a new respect for why Dean always follows their father's orders.
- The credit card Dean uses for the guys' motel room is a MasterCard bearing the name of Kris Warren.
- The old woman in the hospital incorrectly calls the cross a crucifix. Crosses are only crucifixes when Jesus is on it, otherwise it is a cross.
- When Sam and Dean go to investigate the old woman in the hospital, the number of her room is 237. This is the same room number used in the movie The Shining. The same room number is used in Playthings.
- UFO - "Rock Bottom"
- Ozzy Osbourne - "Road to Nowhere"
- Title: Something Wicked this Way Comes is a 1962 story written by Ray Bradbury involving children involved with the supernatural. Bradbury was inspired by the line "By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes," from Shakespeare's MacBeth. Bradbury's novel was made into a movie in 1983, starring Jason Robards and Jonathan Pryce.
More Season 1 Discussions
A portrait of a long-dead family is amazingly lifelike. Maybe that's because one of the likenesses is alive... and lethal.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|greatsayain||Simpsons Reference||0||Oct 16 2012, 4:55 PM EDT by greatsayain|
Thread started: Oct 16 2012, 4:55 PM EDT Watch
Since i can't edit this pages I'll jsut mention here that the towns attacked by the Shtriga are the same towns which get monorails before Springfield in the Simpsons.
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page