|THE GIRL WITH THE DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS TATTOO
airdate: April 27, 2012
directed by John McCarthy
written by Robbie Thompson
|Dick Roman has Frank’s hard drive with secrets about the Winchesters and gives it to an unsuspecting brilliant hacker named Charlie (Felicia Day) telling her she has 48 hours to crack the firewall. Dean and Sam are tipped off and race to get to Charlie. Bobby tries to help, but his rage toward Dick gets in the way.|
- Sam - "Even though he [Frank] encrypted the crap out of his drive, he says we should assume someone will try to hack it eventually. He did put a tracking device in it. Let's see where Frank's drive is." [sees it is at Richard Roman Enterprises]
- Dean - "Perfect. It's in the middle of the Death Star."
- Bobby - "Come on. Just because I'm dead doesn't mean I don't know how to do my job."
- Charlie - "I feel dirty."
- Dean - "You and me both, sister."
|Felicia Day||James Patrick Stuart|
- What was it that Dick Roman had dug up, and how will it help the Winchesters?
- What will happen to Bobby?
- The leviathans in indeed planning to harvest humans as a food source!
- Bobby is becoming a vengeful spirit.
- Nothing is secure ...
- When Dean says Frank's hard drive is in the middle of the Death Star, he is referencing Star Wars and the huge satellite-like weapon the Empire built to defeat the Rebel Alliance.
- Katrina & The Waves - "Walking on Sunshine"
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
|Latest page update: made by spnfanforever , Jan 10 2014, 6:40 PM EST|
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||Talk about THE GIRL WITH THE DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS TATTOO here! (page: 1 2 3)||45||May 3 2012, 12:33 PM EDTby medic04|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page