|TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME
airdate: January 13, 2012 (Friday the 13th!)
directed by Phil Sgriccia
written by Robbie Thompson
|Sam and Dean tangle with the God of Time, who sends Dean back to 1944, where he is immediately arrested by none other than the one and only Eliot Ness. While trying to figure out how to retrieve his brother, Sam is surprised by the reappearance of an old friend.|
- Sam - "What's the plan here, exactly?"
- Dean - "Don't die."
- Sheriff Mills - "I'm pretty sure Bobby had hoarding issues."
|Jason Dohring||Nicholas Lea|
|Melissa Roxburgh||Kim Rhodes|
- How far into the future had Chronos gone? When will it be covered in black goo?
- Will Sheriff Mills continue to help the Winchesters? (We can only hope!)
- When does Dean watch all these movies?
- Bobby was a packrat. Um ... no, sorry, we already knew that.
- Dean has seen The Untouchables dozens of times.
- Dean has also watched all the Back to the Future movies. 🙂
- Several references were made to Back to the Future and its sequels. Probably the most fun one was "He's using the Biff strategy" when Dean finds that Chronos is making bets of race of which he knows the outcome, which is how Biff in Back to the Future 3 made his fortune.
- (No non-original music)
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
Girls are getting pregnant, delivering in thirty-six hours, and having their progeny grow into tweens just as fast. And one is about to visit one of the Winchester boys! Three guess which one ...
|Latest page update: made by spnfanforever , Oct 26 2013, 4:05 PM EDT|
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||Talk about TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME here!(page: 1 2 3)||54||Jan 26 2012, 1:31 PM EST bymedic04|