|ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING
airdate: January 6, 2012
directed by Jeannot Szwarc
written by Adam Glass
|Still reeling after what happened to Bobby, Dean becomes dangerously obsessed with finding a way to take down Dick Roman. Meanwhile, Sam decides to help a teenage girl look for her father, a hunter who has gone missing. Sam traces his last steps to a truck stop where the help turns out not to be so friendly.|
- Frank - "Coordinates - to a field in Wisconsin."
- Dean - "Bobby did not gives us coordinates to a patch of weeds in Cheeseville."
- Krissy - "One thing doesn't make sense. My dad's a pretty good hunter, and your brother's the size of a car. How'd this thing get a drop on both of them?"
|Madison McLaughlin||Meghan Ory|
|Kevin McNally||Ian Tracey|
- When and how will the boys deal with Bobby's death?
- When will the leviathans catch up with the Winchesters again?
- Where is the Impala???
- RIP Bobby Singer ;(
- Dick Roman owns heavy surveillanced land in Cheeseville (WI).
- The day they shot the scene with Dean and Krissy in the car was Madison's 16th birthday!
(Thank you, as always, Jim Michaels!)
- In this episode, Dean is driving a burgundy four-door hardtop automatic 1968 Buick Skylark (which, trust me, was NOT a cool car in the 60's and 70's. More like a 'my grandma died and left me her car' vehicle.)This same car was seen in a scene in 4:18 (The Monster At the End of This Book), when the Impala was parked behind it at a motel. It was the same exact car, right down to the after-market door-edge guard on the driver's side rear door. The hub caps on this Buick aren't factory original either. My father is a vintage car expert, so I double-checked my ID with him, and we did a Google Image search as well to make certain our ID was correct. There is some info floating around, supposedly from a set-dresser, that mis-identifies this car as a 1970 Buick LaSabre.
- Adventures in Babysitting is a 1987 film starring Elisabeth Shue.
- REO Speedwagon - "Riding the Storm Out"
- Traffic - "Dear Mr. Fantasy"
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
Sam and Dean tangle with the God of Time, who sends Dean back to 1944, where he is immediately arrested by none other than the one and only Eliot Ness. While trying to figure out how to retrieve his brother, Sam is surprised by the reappearance of an old friend.
|Latest page update: made by spnfanforever , Oct 26 2013, 4:01 PM EDT|
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|SuperZu||Talk about ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING here!(page: 1 2 3 4)||78||Jan 11 2012, 4:53 PM EST byMysteryDoll|