Reply To: Let’s all talk about – The Winchesters – The Tears of a Clown (S1 E12)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about – The Winchesters – The Tears of a Clown (S1 E12) / Reply To: Let’s all talk about – The Winchesters – The Tears of a Clown (S1 E12)

journalbookbinder
    March 7, 2023 at 5:35 pm #44128

I did like the idea of the creepy magic ticket that they would find like a windfall but nothing good came from it.

OMG, I totally COMPLETELY FORGOT about Rowena until I just read PigNaPoke’s comments! The weird witch poker game. What was up with that makeup??? It didn’t look 70’s…did all witches then have to look like they were in some kind of burlesque show??? So strange.

I like Ada, I do. But this was boring. Rowena didn’t even seem like “our” Rowena. I couldn’t really see her as the one we know without Sam and Dean to play off of.

Carlos talking to the kid felt like a relatively real moment. I liked that okay.

PigNaPoke; you remember far more about Rowena and her timeline in SPN than I do! But good questions.