Let’s all talk about And Then There Were None (S6 E16)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about And Then There Were None (S6 E16)

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 6 days ago by journalbookbinder.
  • Author
        November 1, 2023 at 5:12 pm #88266

The first time we find out about Eve (and we get Bobby!).

Reply | Quote
      • PigNaPoke
          November 1, 2023 at 5:12 pm #90096

ROUGH episode!!

The tension is SO THICK in this one! Great cast of characters, bringing Samuel, Gwen, Rufus, Bobby and Sam and Dean together! We all know hunters are paranoid sobs on the best day, but THIS situation really ramped it up to 100 between them all. The past hurts and mistrust surfacing amongst them is painting a great picture at how hard and rare it really is in hunter circles to trust anyone fully.

How quickly everyone is willing to be at each other’s throat even without the khan worm being a factor gives us added appreciation for Sam and Dean’s bond and repeat cycle of forgiveness.

Of course, we still want to know what happened in Omaha that has Rufus telling Bobby he can never forgive him. GREAT scenes between Bobby and Rufus!

HATE losing Rufus in this one!!! The character was sadly underutilized, but I am grateful we had him at all and that Steven Williams made him such charismatic and memorable presence!!!

And as much as I hate Samuel as a character, I will never not admire Mitch Pileggi’s portrayal of him. However, I am FINE with him being gone now!

WOW, CREEPY Bobby monster! Great job, Jim Beaver! His delivery of the exposition about Eve and what she has planned was chilling and not at all a drag as exposition sometimes can be.

Funny how Eve’s and Dick Roman’s plan about making Earth’s inhabitants food matched so nicely. They must have had a chat in Purgatory. LOL

GREAT misdirect at the end where we think for a moment that BOBBY didn’t make it when Sam and Dean are standing somberly at a gravesite!!

Tight, tense, interesting and geniusly acted episode!

Reply | Quote
        • PigNaPoke
            November 1, 2023 at 5:12 pm #90097
            On PigNaPoke said

ROUGH episode!!

The tension is SO THICK in this one! Great cast of characters, bringing Samuel, Gwen, Rufus, Bobby and Sam and Dean together! We all know hunters are paranoid sobs on the best day, but THIS situation really ramped it up to 100 between them all. The past hurts and mistrust surfacing amongst them is painting a great picture at how hard and rare it really is in hunter circles to trust anyone fully.

How quickly everyone is willing to be at each other’s throat even without the khan worm being a factor gives us added appreciation for Sam and Dean’s bond and repeat cycle of forgiveness.

Of course, we still want to know what happened in Omaha that has Rufus telling Bobby he can never forgive him. GREAT scenes between Bobby and Rufus!

HATE losing Rufus in this one!!! The character was sadly underutilized, but I am grateful we had him at all and that Steven Williams made him such charismatic and memorable presence!!!

And as much as I hate Samuel as a character, I will never not admire Mitch Pileggi’s portrayal of him. However, I am FINE with him being gone now!

WOW, CREEPY Bobby monster! Great job, Jim Beaver! His delivery of the exposition about Eve and what she has planned was chilling and not at all a drag as exposition sometimes can be.

Funny how Eve’s and Dick Roman’s plan about making Earth’s inhabitants food matched so nicely. They must have had a chat in Purgatory. LOL

GREAT misdirect at the end where we think for a moment that BOBBY didn’t make it when Sam and Dean are standing somberly at a gravesite!!

I really love how we find out new important info about Rufus being Jewish and having saved Bobby from his demon possessed wife and being the one who introduced him to hunting thereafter from just the short scene by Rufus’ grave.

Tight, tense, interesting and geniusly acted episode!

Reply | Quote
          • PigNaPoke
              November 1, 2023 at 5:12 pm #90098

Oh, and I LOVE how we get so much new and important info about Rufus being Jewish, and having been the one who saved Bobby from his demon-possessed wife, and having been the one introducing Bobby to hunting all from the short final scene at his gravesite!

REALLY well done.

PNP

Reply | Quote
          Reply To:

Let’s all talk about And Then There Were None (S6 E16)

Your information: