Let’s all talk about Hello Cruel World (S7 E2)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about Hello Cruel World (S7 E2)

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by 📈 You got a transfer from user. Continue >>> https://out.carrotquest.io/r?hash=YXBwPTYyNTczJmNvbnZlcnNhdGlvbj0xNzI3NDAzODEwMjkwMTQwNjI1JmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja2VkJnVybD1odHRwcyUzQSUyRiUyRnRlbGVncmEucGglMkZHby10by15b3VyLXBlcnNvbmFsLWNhYmluZXQtMDUtMTAmcmFpc2Vfb.
  • Author
        June 5, 2024 at 2:12 pm #132905

The Leviathans get out of Cas and Lucifer taunts Sam. I do NOT like the leviathan seasons!

Reply | Quote
      • PigNaPoke
          June 5, 2024 at 2:12 pm #136433

This episode feels like a slowly tightening noose. We start out thinking, OK, maybe now we can regroup and figure something out. We end at “OH CRAP, what’re we gonna do now?”

It’s intense! Everything just keeps getting worse. The more they find out about the Leviathan the more impossible the task feels. Sam is quickly unraveling. We LOOSE BOBBY’S HOUSE – whaaaa !! It’s all bad.

But from the start:

My first thought in the lab was “Wow that set must have been a MESS to clean up! SO MANY fluids!” HAHA.

OUCH, Sam’s hand! Typical Winchester wound care, I guess.

Sam talking about his hallucinations is really tough to watch, knowing that JARED probably also had some issues by then himself. He’s on the verge of real tears here and I keep wondering if some of that is REAL Jared.

Very funny that the Leviathan girl learns about the world from watching Dr. Sexy MD!!  The voice over is hilarious and the way she repeats it later to the surgeon.

AAAWWW – Bobby, trying to be a “Dad” and support for Dean dealing with all the shit is cute. The way both Dean and Bobby smirk at the end showing that they DO understand each other is really sweet.

Love seeing Jody. Not loving the hair cut here, but it’s always awesome to have her in an episode even if only for a few scenes. She definitely is in Hipaa violation memorial hospital here, though. LOL

It really should have tipped Sam off that this is not Dean by the way he talks to him!! Dean would never be this cruel! He can be a little rough when he’s pissed and scared for Sam, but he’s never cruel like this.

I do love the way WE find out that Dean/Lucifer/Halucination is NOT Dean. The hard cut from them in the car to Dean coming back to Bobby’s house is cool.

The scene where Dean talks Sam off the ledge in the warehouse is my favorite. Dean is plain straight here with Sam. Really talking about his own difficulties after Hell and how to keep it together. It’s raw and real and a GREAT brother scene.

Followed straight up by the loss of Bobby’s house !! ARGH!! That one SHOCKED me on first watch and hurts badly every time I rewatch!

And Dean’s phone call to Bobby from the junk yard telling him that he’ll commit murder suicide if Bobby is gone is totally heart-breaking!! They’re always doing so damn well on the show letting us have little glimpses that Sam and Dean are NOT superhuman but very much an emotional mess inside when shit like this happens. They feel SO deeply and are SO strong for going on anyways….that’s what makes them so inspiring and relatable. LOVE IT. And thank the gods we have such great actors making it believable.

It’s deeply creepy that the Leviathans KNOW Bobby, Sam and Dean from being inside Cas for a while!! Having a new big bad is bad enough, having found nothing to defeat it yet, is worse, having that new enemy KNOW you is awful.

Even as tense and tragic as the situation is at the end, they still give us a chuckle when Dean says “I’m the one with the broken leg. You gotta carry ME!” to an unconscious Sam.

You KNOW it’s DESPERATE times when Dean calls an AMBULANCE instead of pouring whiskey on his wounds and marching on!

Reply | Quote
      Reply To:

Let’s all talk about Hello Cruel World (S7 E2)

Your information: