Let’s all talk about Mannequin Three: The Reckoning (E6 E14)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about Mannequin Three: The Reckoning (E6 E14)

• Author
        November 1, 2023 at 5:10 pm #88264

Ben calls Dean for help saying he and Lisa are in trouble, leaving Sam to go off on his own.

Reply | Quote
      • PigNaPoke
          November 1, 2023 at 5:10 pm #90093

I always forget that I actually like the REST of this episode, because what sticks in my brain the most are the PAINFUL scenes between Dean, Lisa and Ben!!!

UGH! Seeing Dean and Lisa so awkward with each other is really hard to watch! Every time! I always harbored the hope they’ll find a way past the Twihard incident. Ben obviously has and still wants Dean be part of his family…. And Lisa was SO open to try any arrangement Dean can offer, but this is really Classic Dean….standing in his own way of even partial happiness. Makes me want to shake him and kick him in the ass.

This episode really breaks my heart every time seeing that Lisa is trying hard to move on and Dean thinks to little of himself that he gave up trying to make this work. SIGH! The dialogue between Dean and Ben is so well written and sad on so many levels.

The Mannequin case is interesting and so nicely creepy! It keeps us guessing all the way to the end stays bleak and dark beginning to end. Haunted kidney was a new one 😊

I did also enjoy the book ends of Sam coming back from having collapsed at the end of Unforgiven and then at the end of this episode agreeing not to try and pry into his memories and thanking Dean for bringing him back.

Reply | Quote
      Reply To:

Let’s all talk about Mannequin Three: The Reckoning (E6 E14)

Your information: