Let’s all talk about On the Head of a Pin (S4 E16)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about On the Head of a Pin (S4 E16)

• Author
        August 9, 2022 at 6:03 pm #15661

How many angels can fit on the head of a pin?

So Cas and Uriel tap the Winchesters to help them find the demon that’s killing angels; but it’s all a ruse. And kind of a ruse within a ruse since Uriel has a completely different agenda and WANTS Lucifer to rise! So he helps Alastair get free and poor Dean is beaten to within an inch of his life.

It’s the first time we see Sam drink Ruby’s blood.

But damn, powerful Sam is so very hot. I love Sam being able to actually kill something that broke Dean in hell.

Dean learns so much and none of it’s good. John never broke in hell. Therefore Dean, who did, is a disappointment. Yet worst of all, it was Dean breaking that started the falling of the seals and the bringing on of the apocalypse. As if Dean needed more self-esteem issues. He’s probably the lowest we’ve ever seen him when he asks Cas from his hospital bed if it’s true. Cas, as always, emotionless and Dean overcome with guilt and emotion. UGH. Kills me every time.

Alastair is great here. I would have thought he was in more episodes by the memorable impact he made on me during first watch. Dean torturing him was good; but my heart breaks for Dean doing it. Feeling he had to do it. The look on his face when his back is turned when he’s just been told HE started the breaking of the seals…one of the most heartbreaking moments of the entire series.

Sam’s a bit over-confident. But I like it. Even if it’s wrong.

At least Uriel bit it. He was such a jerk.

But this is a ROUGH episode and the way it doesn’t end with Sam and Dean, but with Dean and Cas….so sad. (I think that’s how it ended?)

This time around, the emotion from Dean got me more than the torture scene which I remember being impressed by on first watch.

Love the “oh shit” expression on Alastair when he realizes that Sam is going to end him.

Reply | Quote
    Reply To:

Let’s all talk about On the Head of a Pin (S4 E16)

Your information: