Let’s all talk about The French Mistake (S6 E15)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about The French Mistake (S6 E15)

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 6 days ago by journalbookbinder.
  • Author
        November 1, 2023 at 5:11 pm #88265

What can I say about this one. Such a classic. Such GENIUS that I was SURE would be a disaster before I actually watched it. I love it so very much.

Reply | Quote
      • PigNaPoke
          November 1, 2023 at 5:11 pm #90095

HISTORIC episode of TV. Going completely meta like this was such risk and paid of SO brilliantly!

Packed full of easter eggs. Chuck full of behind the scenes humor and just a delight!

This is an episode that gets funnier to me every time I watch it because I know more about the real people involved now. Both from conventions and the Supernatural Then and Now podcast I have a much better insight into the actors and production staff and crew and that makes the whole thing even better and I can really appreciate how overexaggerated they are being portrayed here.

The PREMISE of the episode with Balthazar using Sam and Dean as decoys to distract Virgil is also really well thought out.

Another episode Jared proves WELL capable of being funny! The scenes with Gen alone are perfection! Acting like you don’t know your own wife and being so stiff about it was exactly right.

And them “acting” will forever be THE BEST. HAHAHA.

Some of my favorite scenes are the Misha-being-a-whiny-asshole scenes. He is SO different from his character AND so different from how kind we know real Misha to be….what great writing.

PNP

Reply | Quote
      Reply To:

Let’s all talk about The French Mistake (S6 E15)

Your information: