Let’s all talk about The Man Who Knew Too Much (S6 E22)

Home / Forums / Supernatural Fan Wiki Community / Let’s all talk about The Man Who Knew Too Much (S6 E22)

• Author
        November 1, 2023 at 5:21 pm #88272

The walls come down in Sam’s head. Finally, I remember hoping we get our real Sam back after a whole season of soulless weirdness.

Reply | Quote
      • PigNaPoke
          November 1, 2023 at 5:21 pm #97879

Great start to the season 6 Finale!!

We are left totally clueless and rudderless with Sam running around like a looney.

I love the way the story is unfolding in this episode.

Totally forgot that “Angel Duma” is in this episode as Robin.

Really cool idea with the fractured Sam’s. And great job, Jared, for playing the different parts of Sam so distinctly. Especially the merge between soulless part and slightly too clueless part was really well done, once they came together it was easy to tell we now had tougher, almost normal Sam, but not quite. Shows real nuanced understanding of all that Sam is made up of!

I love the urgency in the episode, too. Dean is so torn between sticking with Sam and trying to stop Cas. Bobby is trying to keep the calm and keep Dean on track. Cas and Crowley squabbling for control. Cas slowly losing grip on the last bit of sanity AND killing Balthazar. It’s all really well done.

Yup, this stretch of Cas’ storyline is making me lose ALL sympathy for him. He can’t even claim he was under anyone’s influence until he actually has the Purgatory souls inside him.

It’s a solid Season Finale even if I hate what’s happening. HA!

Reply | Quote
      Reply To:

Let’s all talk about The Man Who Knew Too Much (S6 E22)

Your information: