|TITLE: A Very Supernatural Christmas
airdate: 13 December 2007
directed by J. Miller Tobin
written by Jeremy Carver
|Sam and Dean follow the trail of an Anti-Clause when victims are apparently pulled up the chimney never to be seen again. After a lead goes nowhere, the Winchesters learn the Anti-Clause in in fact a pair of old pagan gods who have assimilated into society and since found a new way of getting their yearly sacrifices. A flashback to Christmas Eve 1991 reveals how Sam found out for the first time what his father really did and where Dean got his gold amulet|
- Dean: (to Madge) You fudgin' touch me again, I'll fudgin' kill you!
Madge: Very Good.
- Sam: Huh, when you sacrifice to Holnacar, guess what he gives you in return?
Dean: Lap dances, hopefully.
- Young Sam: Is Dad a spy?
Young Dean: He's James Bond.
- What other pagan gods might be wandering around?
- We see in flashbacks just how much Dean did for Sam when they were little.
- When Mrs. God was cutting Dean's arm for the second time, blood was coming out but there's no cut wound.
- In the scene where Sam and Dean are in the basement, right before Mrs. God show up, the sack with one of the bodies start to move and you can hear someone alive, yet when they kill the gods they just seem to forget there was another survivor.
- Rosemary Clooney - "Have Yourself A Merrry Little Christmas"
- Sam & Dean - "Silent Night" 🙂
- Sam: So, I guess we're dealing with Mr. and Mrs. God.
Referencing the children's book, Mr. and Mrs. God in the Creation Kitchen (2006), by Nancy Wood.
Sam and Dean travel to Sturbridge, Massachusetts, and discover a coven of witches that has killed two people. Ruby warns the brothers to stay away as the demon controlling these witches is very powerful and will surely kill them. Ignoring her plea, Sam and Dean go in after the coven and confront the head witch, who reveals Ruby's past.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|lucy_supernatural||A very supernatural christmas||0||Dec 27 2011, 10:04 PM EST by lucy_supernatural|
|Randyortonsnumber1fa||episode||3||Jul 24 2008, 5:20 AM EDT by bluebird123|
|Anonymous||Good||7||Mar 10 2008, 4:23 AM EDT by sackles89|