airdate: March 20, 2013
directed by Thomas J. Wright
written by Robbie Thompson
|SAM, DEAN, CASTIEL AND MEG TEAM UP AGAINST CROWLEY AND HIS DEMONS — Castiel reappears in Sam and Dean’s life and tells them Crowley has unleashed several demons into a small town. The demons are looking for Lucifer’s Crypt, which holds a valuable asset, but Castiel lies to Sam and Dean about what it is. While interrogating a demon, the three discover Crowley has been torturing Meg, who knows the exact location of the crypt. Sam and Meg fight to hold Crowley off while Dean and Castiel go in search of the crypt.|
- Dean - "Listen, I may not be able to carry the burden that comes along with these trials, but I can carry you."
Sam - "You... realize you kind of just quoted Lord of the Rings, right?"
Dean - "Come on, man, but it's the Rudy hobbit. Rudy hobbit always gets a pass. Shut up."
- Crowley - "I'm here for the stone with the funny scribbles on it."
Sam - "That's not gonna happen."
Crowley - "Love it when you get all tough. Touches me right where my bathing suit goes."
- Meg - "Hold on, there's one part I don't understand. You hit a dog and stopped. Why?"
Sam - "That whole story, and that's your takeaway?"
Meg - "Oh, I heard the rest. You fell in love with a unicorn. It was beautiful, then sad, then sadder. I laughed, I cried, I puked in my mouth a little."
|Misha Collins||Rachel Miner|
|Mark Sheppard||Amanda Tapping|
- Is Sam well enough and strong enough to succeed in the other two trials so The Boys can close the "Gates of Hell"?
- Where is Cas taking the angel tablet to keep it safe? - Why doesn't he trust Dean with it?
- Is Cas completely free of Naomi's mind control now?
- When will Kevin translate the other two trials? - Are they even on his half of the tablet?
- What's happened between Crowley and Naomi in the past? Will they end up working together to find Cas and the angel tablet?
- Dean finds out that Sam is coughing up blood now. He also sees that Sam has been severely weakened by the first trial - he has trouble killing a 'stunt demon' now - and Cas tells Dean that Sam has been injured in ways he can't fix.
- Dean finds out that Cas has been under the control of Naomi ever since she arranged his escape from Purgatory.
- Crowley and Naomi had some sort of relationship in the past.
- Dean starts quoting "Sam" from "The Lord of the Rings" at the end, when he tells Sam he can't do the trials for him, but he'll carry him - very funny!
- "Goodbye Stranger" by Supertramp
- "Satan's Foot on My Neck" by Brett Detar
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
EPISODE 818: FREAKS AND GEEKS
|Latest page update: made by spnfanforever , Oct 26 2013, 10:14 AM EDT|
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|spnfanforever||Talk about Goodbye Stranger here! (page: 1 2 3)||44||Mar 25 2013, 9:36 PM EDT by medic04|
|jtaboy||Bobby on the bus with castiel||0||Mar 24 2013, 8:03 PM EDT by jtaboy|
Showing 2 of 2 threads for this page