REMEMBER THE TITANS
airdate: February 27, 2013
directed by Steve Boyum
written by Daniel Loflin
|GODS VS. ZOMBIES – Sam and Dean are stumped when they investigate a possible zombie case where an amnesiac man dies and then revives himself once a day. After the guy is attacked by the goddess Artemis, Sam and Dean realize he’s not a zombie but instead a God, more specifically, Prometheus...|
- Sam - "Uhh... we need to think. Dean, what do we know of that has...uh, Jason Bourne fighting skills, dies a lot, and has a history with violent women?
Dean - "I don't know - you?"
- Dean - "Cas, you got your ears on? Listen, you know I am not one for praying, 'cause in my book it's... it's the same as begging. But this is about Sam, so I need you to hear me. We are going into this deal blind... and I don't now what's ahead. Or what it's gonna bring for Sam. Now, he's covering pretty good, but I know that he is hurting, and this one was supposed to be on me. So, for all that we've been through, I'm asking you... you keep a lookout for my little brother, okay?"
- Dean - "I got to say, I'm a little disappointed."
Sam - "Yeah, because you wanted to shoot zombies."
Dean - "Damn straight I wanted to shoot some zombies."
|John Reardon||Anna Van Hooft|
|Callum Seagram Airlie||Brooke Langton|
- Will Sam's health and strength hold out so he can complete the three trials and close the Gates of Hell?
- Where is Cas? - Why didn't he answer Dean's prayer to look after Sam?
- Are the other two trials on Kevin's half of the tablet? When will he finish deciphering it?
- What information is held on Crowley's half of the tablet?
- Where is the Angel tablet and what information does it hold?
- Sam is coughing up blood now after completing the first trial and he admits to Dean for the first time that he might not survive them.
- Dean knows that Sam is hiding something.
- "Americana" by Jay Gruska (this is one of the tracks on the "Supernatural" soundtrack)
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
|Latest page update: made by october57rain , Dec 13 2013, 11:49 AM EST|
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|angelicangel2013||Remember The Titans||1||Mar 16 2013, 11:06 PM EDT byspnfanforever|
Thread started: Mar 16 2013, 2:44 PM EDT Watch
I thought it was a great idea but found the episode disappointing, I expected the titans to be bigger and awe-inspiring. Prometheus was the same height as Dean and Artemis was petite, not the image conjured up when you think of the Greek hunter. I was equally diappointed when Zeus appeared neatly groomed and in a suit, I think it would have been more in keeping if he'd appeared in classic Greek attire; especially when he was throwing around thunder bolts.
Sam appears to have developed consumption going by the blood he coughed up; is this because he's been such a good boy lately that God, despite being on holiday, has decided to reward him by getting rid of the demon blood inside him?
|spnfanforever||Talk about Remember the Titans here!(page: 1 2 3)||42||Mar 14 2013, 7:45 PM EDT by Isaiah246|