- Has Sam really changed so much that he would sacrifice a human being?
- Where is the Colt, and can the boys find it again?
- Once he knows the truth, Henrickson admires Dean and Sam for what they do.
- When Jensen says, "You don't poke a bear with a BB gun, it's just gonna make him mad," his lips aren't moving during the second part of that line.
- (no non-original music)
- Dean: How do we Houdini out of this one?
Refers to the master escapologist Harry Houdini who is noted for the Chinese Water Torture Cell escape.
In this off-shoot/semi-spoof of Ghost Hunters, Sam and Dean once again encounter the Hell Hounds, Harry and Ed, who have created their own reality TV show, "Ghostfacers" and whom are investigating a haunted house where every February 29, ghosts who died violent deaths haunt the place.
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|lucy_supernatural||Jus in bello||1||Jan 3 2012, 2:42 PM EST by CarusoGirl222|
Thread started: Jan 2 2012, 10:30 PM EST Watch
Wow so intense D: definitely one of my favorite episodes.It was very funny and I was very nervous too, I did not know that Lilith would appear and kill those people: / that was horrible...
Anyway, I want to know what will happen
|sammygirl2008||CRAZY||11||Oct 7 2009, 5:45 AM EDT by samness|
Showing 2 of 2 threads for this page