MAN'S BEST FRIEND WITH BENEFITS
airdate: February 20, 2013
directed by John Showalter
written by Brad Buckner & Eugenie Ross-Leming
|A police officer named James, who turned to witchcraft after working a case with Sam and Dean, is plagued by nightmares in which he murders innocent people. However, when the murders actually happen, Sam and Dean are called in by James' "familiar" to help -- but the brothers aren‘t sure they want to save a witch.|
- Sam (to Dean) - "By the way, got to hand it to you, it's been fifteen hours since Portia mentioned her... night with James. And not one beastiality joke outta ya."
- James - "Dean, a witch can go to a place without having to go to a place." Dean - "What, like phone sex?" James - "Astral projection."
- Dean (to Sam) - "I realize that the only way we've made it through it all this is by hanging together."
- Dean - "Wow! You know, of all the lame-ass things you've ever said, that has got to be the lame-assiest."
Sam - "I'm sorry, but I happen to think Shemp was a funnier Stooge than Curly."
Dean - "Curly was a freaking genius!"
Sam - "I always found Curly's work a bit obvious."
Dean - "It's supposed to be obvious, man. They're Stooges!"
|Sebastian Gacki||Christian Campbell|
|Mishael Morgan||Ed Stoltz|
- Are the other two trials on Kevin's half of the tablet? - Will he be able to decipher them?
- Will Sam's strength hold out so he can complete the three trials and close The Gates of Hell?
- What information is held on Crowley's half of the tablet? - Has he found a way to decipher it yet?
- Where is Cas? - Will he ever escape from Naomi's control?
- Sam's health appears to have affected by completing the first trial.
- Dean was forced to relive old memories and he's remembered they've only survived by relying on each other, so he tells Sam he trusts him to finish the trials and close the Gates of Hell.
- "Puerto De La Cruz" by Tony Osborne and His Orchestra
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
EPISODE 816: REMEMBER THE TITANS
|Latest page update: made by spnfanforever , Oct 26 2013, 9:58 AM EDT|
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|spnfanforever||Talk about Man's Best Friend with Benefits here!||15||Mar 1 2013, 2:06 PM EST by 1983Sarah|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page