TRIAL AND ERROR
airdate: February 13, 2013
directed by Kevin Parks
written by Andrew Dabb
|Kevin deciphers the tablet and figures out how to close the gates of Hell. He tells Sam and Dean that according to the tablet one person must face a series of three tests designed by God. The first one - kill a hellhound. Sam and Dean argue over who should complete the trials...|
- Dean (to Sam) - "I haven’t had my own room ever. I am making this awesome. I got my kick-ass vinyl. I’ve got this killer mattress. Memory foam. It remembers me."
- Kevin (to Dean and Sam) - "The Tablet says ‘Whosoever chooses to undertake these tasks should fear not danger nor death nor a word I think means getting your spine ripped out through your mouth for all eternity.’”
- Sam - "You’re not a grunt, Dean, you’re a genius. When it comes to lore…You’re the best damn Hunter I have ever seen. Better than me, better than Dad. I believe in you, Dean, so please, please, believe in me too."
- Dean (to Sam) - “The three trials crap, God’s little obstacle course. We’ve been down roads like this before, Man. With Yellow Eyes, Lucifer, Dick freaking Roman. We both know where this ends. One of us dies. Or worse.”
- Sam (to Dean) - " I want to slam Hell shut too, OK. But I want to survive it. I want to live. And so should you. You have friends up here, family. I mean, hell, you even got your own room now.”
|Osric Chau||Danay Garcia|
|Tamara Braun||Alisen Down|
- Will Kevin be able to decipher the other two trials which Sam has to complete to close The Gates of Hell?
- What information about closing the Gates is on Crowley's half of the tablet?
- Where is the Angel tablet?
- Where is Cas? - Will he manage to escape from Naomi's control?
- Three tasks have to be performed to close the Gates of Hell.
- Dean aims to complete the tasks but as Sam ends up killing the hellhound (the first task) he will have to complete them all.
- This episode is the first time we actually see a hellhound (through the special glasses Dean made).
- Dean calls the Head of the Cassitys "J.R." referring to "J.R. Ewing" from the 70's - 90's TV show "Dallas".
- "I Touch Myself" by Divinyls
Scroll down to see threads associated with this episode.
EPISODE 815: MAN'S BEST FRIEND WITH BENEFITS
|Latest page update: made by october57rain , Dec 13 2013, 11:49 AM EST|
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|spnfanforever||Talk about Trial and Error here! (page: 1 2)||22||Feb 19 2013, 6:51 PM EST by journalbookbinder|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page